**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Despair Healing Reverse Not Working

Comments

• KingKevinKingKevin Posts: 26
    And now this thread is being hidden from the general discussion tab.... People who haven’t seen this are going to go into the abyss and get stuck because of a bug. They will either waste 1000s of units or they can wait and won’t be able to do any quests until further notice.....😥
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    KingKevin said:

And now this thread is being hidden from the general discussion tab....

Maybe that's because it's not in the "General" Tab and in the "Bugs and Known Issues" Tab?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

KingKevin said:

Maybe that's because it's not in the "General" Tab and in the "Bugs and Known Issues" Tab?
    You know that everything shows up in general when their threads are updated correct? Hence the tag to the right side of the title of each thread..

KingKevin said:

KingKevin said:

You know that everything shows up in general when their threads are updated correct? Hence the tag to the right side of the title of each thread..

No you're thinking of the "Recent Discussions" Tab, the General Tab is it's own Tab holding Threads that don't apply to any of the other Tabs. While the "Recent" Tab shows All Threads with the Most Recent Activity, no matter what Discussion Tab it's stored in.

KingKevin said:

KingKevin said:

No you're thinking of the "Recent Discussions" Tab, the General Tab is it's own Tab holding Threads that don't apply to any of the other Tabs. While the "Recent" Tab shows All Threads with the Most Recent Activity, no matter what Discussion Tab it's stored in.
    Ah yes.. you're correct.. makes sense.. i'm only ever in the recent discussions tab so that i can see as threads are updated.. lol forgot the general tab was even a thing..
    KingKevin said:

KingKevin said:

Can we please get an update? Heal reversal is the single MOST important mechanic for the abyss. The war offseason is the best time to do the abyss. This issue was reported 1 day before the war season ended and has not been resolved. There is only 1 week left until the next season start. People have planned abyss paths weeks in advance and have resources expiring.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra even if you can't fix it right away, we deserve to be updated on the issue at least every day since it is such an important mechanic.

They specifically said they would let us know when they know more.. so as they have said nothing more.. i would take it to mean there is no more information that they have.. I suppose they could make a post saying "we don't have any further information". However that would seem a little pointless..
    Ok so they obviously aren’t working on this issue as much as they should be. Maybe they don’t recognize how important heal reversal is.

If the bug was health is being reversed double the amount it should be, do you think is would be fixed by now? @Doomsfist79 Answer this honestly...
    Oh.. I wasn't suggesting the issue isn't important.. I'm just saying they probably have no more information currently. I'd like an update as well as I have gulk on my next fight.. and void reversing healing for that fight would be very beneficial. However asking for an update when they have nothing new to add, doesn't seem to produce any results.

If the bug were what you suggested.. we would have had emergency maintenance for it to be resolved.. that's nothing new.. that's expected.. that's just the way they do business.. i realized and accepted that a long time ago.. interesting it was around the same time i completely stopped spending on the game as well..

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    ETA on a fix? Sucks not being able to enter abyss with Void
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Yall realize they updated us on Friday. It was just the weekend. I highly doubt anyone was working on it over the weekend or do yall like to work on your off days? Give them a day or 2
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Same here. Pretty much stuck with expiring revives and I can't hop into Abyss (exploration) due to this bug.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    So what’s the update. Offseason war and aq is over. A lot of people trying to run an abyss path.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Whats the update on this? Im stuck on old man logan in abyss and cant even enter the fight until this is fixed. Ridiculous
    iNsy89 said:

I believe my previous comment has been deleted.. there is still no update.

They just deleted a bunch of comments. Thats all they can do, censorship to bury the issue.

Seems odd to take the time to delete posts rather than just say nothing new has been found...

It would seen most of the Deleted Comments had people trying to get a Response by Tagging a Mod/Admin, which everyone seems to forget is Against The Rules...

When they have news for us they will tell us, they aren't saying anything because there's no new breakthrough or anything yet. Just chill guys, I know it's annoying but it's out of our hands and we can't really do anything at this point besides wait.
  • iNsy89 said:

I believe my previous comment has been deleted.. there is still no update.

They just deleted a bunch of comments. Thats all they can do, censorship to bury the issue.

Seems odd to take the time to delete posts rather than just say nothing new has been found...

It would seen most of the Deleted Comments had people trying to get a Response by Tagging a Mod/Admin, which everyone seems to forget is Against The Rules...

When they have news for us they will tell us, they aren't saying anything because there's no new breakthrough or anything yet. Just chill guys, I know it's annoying but it's out of our hands and we can't really do anything at this point besides wait.
    I do agree that this is out of our hands. But the timings is incredibly unfortunate, with folks farming resources for this specifically. This issue can take its time, however, the expiry limit on items is unchanged.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    This to me looks like petrify is not working, despair is working fine for all champs.

The confusion with Void fights might be that FOV passive does work and you can still get in the negatives with FOV + despair debuffs, but can’t with petrifies alone.

To me it makes more sense that petrify is not working properly for all champs versus despair not working for certain champs.

• Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    @Kabam Miike thanks for your response above. See above post to make sure the team is looking at the correct thing, petrify not despair (possibly...I could be wrong of course)
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    I just did a quick test on Darkhawk in Abyss and confirm Despair is not working properly. I have Despair maxed, and with 2 petrifies and 4 total debuffs the regen is not reversed with void - instead it was just “nullified with zero regen”. Even without fear of the void with 4 debuffs including 2 petrifies should reverse healing by 60%. 2 petrify debuff = 100% + 4 Debuffs x 15% from max despair = 60% reduction.

@Kabam Miike where are you on this fix?

I just did a quick test on Darkhawk in Abyss and confirm Despair is not working properly. I have Despair maxed, and with 2 petrifies and 4 total debuffs the regen is not reversed with void - instead it was just “nullified with zero regen”. Even without fear of the void with 4 debuffs including 2 petrifies should reverse healing by 60%. 2 petrify debuff = 100% + 4 Debuffs x 15% from max despair = 60% reduction.

@Kabam Miike where are you on this fix?

I was going to get all fancy with this and take screen shots etc.. but meh..
    Anyway.. first 2 vids are before any "change" or whatever it's being called happened..
    Second vid was 3 days ago.. the masteries and team used were the exact same.. just 1 point in despair.

Heal Reversal working # 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b26LxfhD8Bw&feature=youtu.be

Heal Reversal working # 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL7PGrZ-B7I&feature=youtu.be

Heal Reversal Not working
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CyT8RndZHs&feature=youtu.be
    edited August 2020
    I’m not sure how to post a video but here is a screenshot.... no degen from reverse healing confirmed other than the void debuffs.... with 2 petrifies and 4 debuffs with max despair he should have been degening 60% per tick.... instead, nothing.

I’m not sure how to post a video but here is a screenshot.... no degen from reverse healing confirmed other than the void debuffs.... with 2 petrifies and 4 debuffs with max despair he should have been degening 60% per tick.... instead, nothing.

Hey..
    I've found the easiest way is to post a vid to youtube and then just copy/paste that link to your forum post.. The same might work with twitter.. but don't know for sure as i've only done it with yt.. If you don't already have a yt account setup.. it only takes a minute or two..
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Variant 2 Aggression Regeneration lane with CapIW and you will see that reverse hearing is broke.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

Variant 2 Aggression Regeneration lane with CapIW and you will see that reverse hearing is broke.

Healing not hearing.

• As we've mentioned before, including earlier in this thread, we will let everyone know as soon as we have new information to share. If we don't post something on a given day, that does not mean the team is ignoring it; they are, in fact, still looking into this, as noted previously in this thread.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

As we've mentioned before, including earlier in this thread, we will let everyone know as soon as we have new information to share. If we don't post something on a given day, that does not mean the team is ignoring it; they are, in fact, still looking into this, as noted previously in this thread.

What happens when items expire? That's is the main grudge everyone has. There is nothing done about that everytime such a bug happens.
    Sheesh.. people need to read.. they said until they have something new to add there won't be any updates.. if you have expiring items.. you could go use them in v5..

Sheesh.. people need to read.. they said until they have something new to add there won't be any updates.. if you have expiring items.. you could go use them in v5..

The amount of items one keeps for Abyss is way more than what you would use in V5. Collector alone takes enough revives to what one might use in V5 with the right the right team. Plus the time spent to potion farm.
    Your solution does nothing for those people. I just did V5 1 run with 1 revive which I used since my finger slipped. And I'm not even half as good as a lot of the guys doing Abyss runs.
    For sure.. however.. as they have stated several times on this thread.. they have nothing more to add untill they have new information.. so continually asking doesn't really achieve anything.. that being said.. they are responding to the herald compensation thread many times even though nothing has changed there.. so could be the issue in this thread just isn't very important..

Also, i wasn't suggesting that V5 would take all the items saved up for an abyss path.. but at least it could be used there if needed..
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

The amount of items one keeps for Abyss is way more than what you would use in V5. Collector alone takes enough revives to what one might use in V5 with the right the right team. Plus the time spent to potion farm.
    Your solution does nothing for those people. I just did V5 1 run with 1 revive which I used since my finger slipped. And I'm not even half as good as a lot of the guys doing Abyss runs.
    For sure.. however.. as they have stated several times on this thread.. they have nothing more to add untill they have new information.. so continually asking doesn't really achieve anything.. that being said.. they are responding to the herald compensation thread many times even though nothing has changed there.. so could be the issue in this thread just isn't very important..

Also, i wasn't suggesting that V5 would take all the items saved up for an abyss path.. but at least it could be used there if needed..
    What happens to the rest of the items? All down the drain. All the time spent to farm just goes to ****. Because they don't want to extend timers.