**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 nerf rewards

For those who have completed act 6, should compensation rewards be given once the nerf comes out because of all the resources used to complete the content when it was harder?

Comments

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Use the search button
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Should? No. Will? Yes. They have confirmed it
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73

Thanks for the insight! Sorry for my ignorance but I appreciate you letting me know
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i am eagerly awaiting this though ... these need to be on par with the tech issues compensation we got recently. i mean i applaud ANYONE who finishes Act 6 ... it takes some serious skill to get through some of those matchups + attack values etc.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    I had to take day off of work from being so stressed getting cavalier. I even got double compensation for tech issues and still felt like **** afterwards. Spent too many units on revives and tedious fights. Just didnt feel as good as i thought i would beating it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

i am eagerly awaiting this though ... these need to be on par with the tech issues compensation we got recently. i mean i applaud ANYONE who finishes Act 6 ... it takes some serious skill to get through some of those matchups + attack values etc.

Id imagine it would be different tho. the compensation we received was for things that affected the entire game. for act six compensation, I'd expect pots and revives, and if they fell very generous, units
    Ebony_Naw said:

Whaaaat said:

Use the search button

Tbf, there are probably so many Act 6 compensation threads that finding the right one where Miike discussed it is a tall task. But I think it was all discussed with mod input in the initial quest roadmap, @A_Cay47
    Thanks man. Your response is a lot more helpful then the other guys. Love your tag name too! Haha it gave me a laugh
    _Reef said:

I had to take day off of work from being so stressed getting cavalier. I even got double compensation for tech issues and still felt like **** afterwards. Spent too many units on revives and tedious fights. Just didnt feel as good as i thought i would beating it

Sorry you were that stressed out mate. You should be celebrating the accomplishments and the double rewards! Don’t stress about units spent, that’s what they are for.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I’m one of the few people who liked the majority of act 6 as it was. The attack values were a bit absurd, but the different nodes were fun. Plus I enjoyed the 6.2 champion.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

Thanks for the insight! Sorry for my ignorance but I appreciate you letting me know
    No problem!