**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please change Dual crystals

unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Please kabam, can we get more access on Dual crystals? Like I want a mystic champ but science is the most least needed class by me, what if you could set any two classes on Dual crystals you want and after that you have a one day timer on it to change it again? Like any two classes for example: Mystic/Cosmic etc?

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Actually they don't have the tech to allow players build their own crystals. It was mentioned in the roadmap.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    French2 said:

I also need mystic champ and used my shards to open 3 mystic/science champs and got all science champs and junk at that. Then opened a 6* thinking this was finally my time and yep, you guessed it… junk! Takes too long to save shards and repeatedly get trash that will get no resources thrown at them. Every 10th 5* and every 10th 6* a player opens should be a nexus to prevent players like myself from always getting trash. It’s disheartening and has made me not spend on the game in a very long time as well as makes me want to play less every time I open these crystals to be disappointed again. How bad would it be to allow us to select 1 of 10x to atleast keep some want to play within us that have the worst luck.

Good luck for your next pull
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Opened around 15 and got 1 mystic mordo dupe smh lol