**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic Dispersion worth it?

The only good mystic I have is 5* symbiote supreme at rank 4. I already have Mystic Dispersion at rank 1. Should I bring Mystic Dispersion to rank 2, 3, or 4 just for symbiote supreme?

Mystic Dispersion worth it? 72 votes

Yes (rank 2)
2%
MadEyeMoody_333Tyler1620 2 votes
Yes (rank 3)
43%
winterthurPantherusNZTheJalliLeNoirFaineantSIlverProfessorFineDogJcharlieDrDeadpoolDocBplayinggameletColonaut123Chacha888Hedgedog387SnakepEtjamaGogolrockz92ChriissRYa_Boi_28Mauledlowlevelplayer 31 votes
Yes (rank 4)
43%
BadroseRaganatorTendersquadevilKINGwilsonVuDahLvernon15AdvLibertyPrimeV1Gamesbond90Jedi_HawkespaceoctopusCiciliatoRockypantherxMidnite93Kesava2DretlleNockoAomine_Daiki10walkerdogLeoZed 31 votes
No
11%
SnakeEyes69MiStaLovaPapicante1ericong77Valentinos13Celtic1981The_HoTUAtomicVibe 8 votes

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes (rank 3)
    Rank 3 is the sweet spot for my BWCV, so probably for your SS to.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Definitely considering rank 3 at the moment. I know that I am going to be using a lot of SS so maybe rank 4 eventually
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Yes (rank 4)
    used to have it at 3 but then decided to up one more. with 4 MD, i feel alot more on control with my power.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Yes (rank 3)
    MD used to be at 5 for anyone with Mystic defenders but since Blade, Gulk, and the MD reconfiguration it's really no longer worth it at that level.

Offensively it's generally too much power to have it higher than 3 unless you specifically want to be cycling your L3 (e.g. Sym Supreme using Suicides), and it's really only worth taking it up at all unless you use one or more mystics as your primary attacker
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes (rank 4)
    As an owner of a Rank 5 Symbiote Supreme and Mystic Dispersion at Rank 5, I can confidently say yes it's 1000% worth it getting it as high as you can.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Yes (rank 3)

MD used to be at 5 for anyone with Mystic defenders but since Blade, Gulk, and the MD reconfiguration it's really no longer worth it at that level.

Offensively it's generally too much power to have it higher than 3 unless you specifically want to be cycling your L3 (e.g. Sym Supreme using Suicides), and it's really only worth taking it up at all unless you use one or more mystics as your primary attacker

I am in same position as OP.
    Thanks for this info.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    So SS benefits at 4 points versus just 3.

How about Claire, Magik, Doom, or Sorcerer Supreme?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Yes (rank 4)
    It makes my mystic champions complete can't do without it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Yes (rank 4)
    Built my roster around a lot of mystics. I've run MD at 5 for a long time. Over time my roster has evened out, but still run it maxed out.