**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock Sp1

BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
Warlock sp1 2nd hit misses and let defender block the rest of the special. Clearly a bug

https://youtu.be/5ToSSiPjEcw

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    doesn't clearly look like a bug to me :/
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

doesn't clearly look like a bug to me :/

After 1st hit of sp1, defender would be stunned for the rest of the special. But here defender is missing 2nd hit and blocking the final hits..
    In the 2nd video posted, at 0:16 SL clearly got hit(shock), he didnt dex or evade but blocked rest of the special.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Same for me, almost every fight
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    well i tried to replicate it and it doesn't do that for me with my Warlock ... i connect every time.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

well i tried to replicate it and it doesn't do that for me with my Warlock ... i connect every time.

I just tried it and the same exact thing happened as what op showed.
    edit: three for three

Try it with some distance from defender, where you can still get the 1st hit.. that way defender gets pushed far and then will block..
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    yeah
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    This must be a bug, I tested it and sometimes it connects but other times it fails.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Not sure if I ever use his special 1...lol. That looks like a bug.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Not sure if I ever use his special 1...lol. That looks like a bug.

I don’t until I just tested this. Plus I usually do a full combo then a sp1 since it drains power.
  • 2_EZY2_EZY Posts: 21
    There is a chance it misses I’ve had this problem a lot lately. I know most people don’t use the l1 but it does miss and give the opponent a chance to block and it’s annoying
    2_EZY said:

There is a chance it misses I’ve had this problem a lot lately. I know most people don’t use the l1 but it does miss and give the opponent a chance to block and it’s annoying

yeah sp 2 is the best especially with breakthrough
    i sometimes use sp 3 for when i put 3 bars of power on the enemy
    perhaps it is a node?

perhaps it is a node?

but probably not
  • unstablechildunstablechild Posts: 36
    same problem here with warlock sp1 , we dont wanna a compensation, just wanna they fix the error :blush:
    @Kabam Porthos
  • unstablechildunstablechild Posts: 36
    https://streamable.com/w5l7ep
    fist hit of the sp1 fail almost times!
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Here is my dedicated compilation video of Warlock's sp1 VS. The World ft. fart sounds.

https://youtu.be/x5tmN8ZVZuE
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Please take note @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

I'm sure it happens in iOS devices too
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It happened to me as well.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★

Please take note @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

I'm sure it happens in iOS devices too

I can confirm that. I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro Max and it’s happened a few times to me.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    I have had this same problem sporadically in the last couple of weeks as well, had it happen with other champs as well but mostly with Warlock
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

perhaps it is a node?

but probably not
    I tested in rol so no node
  • I play warlock a ton, maxed 5*, this happened to me for the first time today & I thought I was tripping. Forgot all about this thread.
    It happened in act 5 when i needed it to land most, so they got to sp 3 and destroyed me