**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I complete 6.4 with this ? need a positive suggestion on how i will pass it.

AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I have completed act 6.1 to 6.3 with these rosters. Gonna farm potions for 6.4 run. I just try several trials run to see how the fight going on in 6.4.1 bane path. it seems using a class boost 200% is useful. But have no idea how 6.4.2 till grandmaster will going on. What do you think? any specific suggestions? I have seen several youtube videos about easy path run for every quest, but most of them use a very wide roster diversity (absolutely, they're endgame player). thanks in advance

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Need sum more revives
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Units*
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    6.4.2 has a pretty generic path, after Domino there's nothing to worry ( long distance relationship, agression precision and godslayer). Any champ work for Thor Rag.
    6.4.3 has easy clapback and feasts of power. U can use Doom, Torch, one poison immune for vision, Hulk for Dormammu and someone else. Darkhawk is the worst boss of the chapter but Torch shines there and Doom was my best option (he did well for me)
    6.4.4 high damage champs without specials go for footloose or can try Icarus and incinerate with Torch and maybe Corvus or Shock and Do not go gentle with Doom (better save him for the boss). Cap Marvel is easy solo for Doom, it will be very quick
    6.4.5 you can try other things but I think lionheart, arc overload and mirror image is the easiest, overall simple fights and Doom for the boss, just nulify his unstopable, bait specials and go on
    6.4.6 take your higher ranked champions and go for path against only cosmics with tenacity, Doom for annihilus and Aarkus. Can use anyone for final boss, if you get how to fight fast will save lots of revives
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Ciciliato said:

6.4.2 has a pretty generic path, after Domino there's nothing to worry ( long distance relationship, agression precision and godslayer). Any champ work for Thor Rag.
    6.4.3 has easy clapback and feasts of power. U can use Doom, Torch, one poison immune for vision, Hulk for Dormammu and someone else. Darkhawk is the worst boss of the chapter but Torch shines there and Doom was my best option (he did well for me)
    6.4.4 high damage champs without specials go for footloose or can try Icarus and incinerate with Torch and maybe Corvus or Shock and Do not go gentle with Doom (better save him for the boss). Cap Marvel is easy solo for Doom, it will be very quick
    6.4.5 you can try other things but I think lionheart, arc overload and mirror image is the easiest, overall simple fights and Doom for the boss, just nulify his unstopable, bait specials and go on
    6.4.6 take your higher ranked champions and go for path against only cosmics with tenacity, Doom for annihilus and Aarkus. Can use anyone for final boss, if you get how to fight fast will save lots of revives

Thank you very muchh.. noted this one...
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    U have an excellent roster.
    Use ur top 5 champs and ur ready to go.
    U just need to rank up Corvus. That's it
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    R5 Torch and Doom will do it for you - I'm about to 100% 6.4 and if i had those guys I wouldve done it ages ago, you'll be fine but I would save up more units and maybe R5 your Fury if you're running 5/5 Deep Wounds
    shield456 said:

U have an excellent roster.
    Use ur top 5 champs and ur ready to go.
    U just need to rank up Corvus. That's it

thankss.. I'll do it today then. rank 5 corvus.
    Woozie said:

R5 Torch and Doom will do it for you - I'm about to 100% 6.4 and if i had those guys I wouldve done it ages ago, you'll be fine but I would save up more units and maybe R5 your Fury if you're running 5/5 Deep Wounds

yeah i'm about to save units too beside farming potions. thanks for the positive vibes. I'll do my run on friday maybe.
  • VedantMehtaVedantMehta Posts: 21
    I did it with only 3 r5's. Corvus, Cap iw and sentinel. You can easily do it with your roster

ended up taking biohazard and tunnel vision path for 6.4.1. tunnel vision really help me heal my corvus. I kill 2 NF, is it work ??

HT for boss.

thank for Corvus R5 suggestion, now i'm working for 6.4.2. gonna farm potion first.

I did it with only 3 r5's. Corvus, Cap iw and sentinel. You can easily do it with your roster

woahh cool.. thanks.. i'll try

thanks everyone. i have completed it. and got 6 star corvus. very happy
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!