**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would be the best for 6.1 crossbones?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone! I’m currently planning my act 6 cavalier run and I need to know who would be my best option to rank up for the crossbones? I have multiple options Just not sure who would be best for him.

Who would be the best for 6.1 crossbones? 44 votes

Warlock
77%
Mr_PlatypusATnix95solivagant56Jedi_HawkeCiciliatoZombieZeddXva23Rodomontade_BoiKRANꓘEinfachSoHedronNothing_hereSarvanga1_Thicco_Modeamal_nairPratham02BonzodavidPřìņče01JoedartMasterpuff 34 votes
Black Widow Claire Voyant
6%
LmaoDnegrin6969Cowabunga 3 votes
Colossus
4%
IronStrangeodishika123 2 votes
Omega Red (Unawakened)
6%
FaisaljavedMCOCHazzaMAKSshpak 3 votes
Other
4%
Elad17Prakhar_82 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Other
    Unit man works wonders against him.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock as you don't have to care about vigor
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Warlock
    Omega if awakened
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Black Widow Claire Voyant
    I'd awaken NF before going up in act 6. He's a very big help to me while I was in act 6. Used no units in becoming cavalier because of him
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Warlock
    Take warlock to rank 4 and spam sp2
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    double immune and heal block =ezpz win
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is just perfect for crossbones, take him up to r4 but remember you won't always be able to parry crossbones to the ability accuracy reduction (25% defensive ability accuracy reduction per fury) so just be mindful of that when fighting him and take claire to r3 and longshot to r4 (if you have the resources) and you should be fine
    I would also recommend that you do a few arena grinds to raise up some units, having atleast 500 units before 6.1.6 sentinel would be quite handy
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Omega could put in some work as long as you’re bleeding.
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Warlock
    I used r5 colossus with omega synergy for exploration, he can one shot him if you don't mess up.
    But Colossus comes after duped omega and warlock for this fight.
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Warlock
    Straight up Warlock will send him to the boneyard. It was not nearly as difficult as I was expecting.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is the best option, however, you have a practically non-existent roster and should really focus on building up your current champs higher, you can do this by grinding the monthly quests, act 4 and 5 exploration as well as variants.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Whats that warlock doing at r3 there.....take him to rank 4