**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Varient help?

ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Guys I only came back to MCOC this last 1/2 months and I’m unsure if I have the champs that could beat any of the varients as I’ve not done any of them. Any help is appreciated

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    The rewards are opening my eyes but I don’t want to waste my time if I can’t do it
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    You should read a couple guides about Variant 4 (it's the easiest one) and try to figure out if your champions (with some revives) are enough to complete chapter 1. In my opinion you can do it, but it'll cost some potion/revive.
    After chapter 1, chapter 2 is easy.
    For chapter 3 if you still have your 1 star champions you're good to go, if you sold them, look for the other variants lol
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Do you have the champion and heimdal?
    If so v1/2 would be good with thing

I’d start with 4 since more than likely you have the lower rarity champs. Electro might be an issue but if you rank up VTD and get good amount of regen and power gains it could be done with a few revives

Do you have the champion and heimdal?
    If so v1/2 would be good with thing

I’d start with 4 since more than likely you have the lower rarity champs. Electro might be an issue but if you rank up VTD and get good amount of regen and power gains it could be done with a few revives

I have the champion,heimdall, angela and hela

I did do something stupid and sell my 1*’s before but I’m sure i can save up units and buy those 50 unit 1*’s
    Whats easier act 5 chapters 3/4 or anynof the variants?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Act 5 is easier
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    You might be able to get through done of v2 with vtd, thing, capiw and a skill champ to purify poison. Maybe havok heavy/sp3 could do some work too.

Or use thing synergy team.

For me v2 would be your best bet.

V1 it’s no good having thing synergy if you can’t get through chapters one and two where you can’t use him and it’s defo the hardest one.

V4 I don’t see an electro boss counter there in 5* but I could be wrong...you’d need that to get to the easy last two chapters.

V3 you need some tech champs. Ideally sentinel

Berjibs said:

You might be able to get through done of v2 with vtd, thing, capiw and a skill champ to purify poison. Maybe havok heavy/sp3 could do some work too.

Or use thing synergy team.

For me v2 would be your best bet.

V1 it’s no good having thing synergy if you can’t get through chapters one and two where you can’t use him and it’s defo the hardest one.

V4 I don’t see an electro boss counter there in 5* but I could be wrong...you’d need that to get to the easy last two chapters.

V3 you need some tech champs. Ideally sentinel

Thanks appreciate the help, i do have 5* sentinel but not ranked so i may try variant 2