**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

It Finally Happened!!

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
After getting troll-rolled more times than I can remember, I finally got him!

And it actually happened just moments after I got this guy from the 4th featured cavalier crystal I opened (1st and 2nd were 5* G2099 and 5* Void).

Disgusting luck. Can't even imagine the odds of something like this actually happening. Cheers 🍻

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    sweet bro!
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Congrats. But you just reminded me of the trollover from Doom to Falcon in my last 6* opening :'(

I got troll-rolled by Doom many times. One notable instance was from Doom to a dupe of Juggs.

Hope Falcon's rework is enough to make him a staple in at least in day to day questing.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

After getting troll-rolled more times than I can remember, I finally got him!

And it actually happened just moments after I got this guy from the 4th featured cavalier crystal I opened (1st and 2nd were 5* G2099 and 5* Void).

Disgusting luck. Can't even imagine the odds of something like this actually happening. Cheers 🍻

Same odds as pulling Iron Fist and Iron Patriot. Congrats.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!/
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    You suck. But congrats.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

You suck. But congrats.

I'd say that to the luck and not to the person. But yeah, I get it. Makes it kinda bitter sweet.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes I am salty I fully admit it.