**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Herald difficulty bug compensation

Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike Any info when you gonna give the rewards and the compensation for the bug that happened almost a week ago? The one that the herald difficulty didnt give rewards for multiple runs.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    have you tried contacting support for it?
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    I also got the same reply via email. But still didn’t get anything
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    When you send a mail to then they just say it is coming soon but we havent recieved it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

have you tried contacting support for it?

I sent in a support ticket the day it happened and got an email 3 days later saying that compensation is “coming soon”... and that was 4 days ago.

There’s nothing wrong with the OP’s question - support does not typically give any detail or dates about anything.
    oh sorry I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I was genuinely asking if they had contacted them. I just thought this situation might be different because not everyone was affected, so they might handle it differently
  • We don't have any new information to share at this time but will let everyone know as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.