**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Update to 15.0 that just came out?

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
So I see an update came out, but do not see any release notes....

I'd really like to know why I just downloaded all this again....

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Does this have the Android 8.0 fix in it?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I have no idea... All I know is it auto-updated and when I went to go play I had to download extra data all over again via cellular which took forever.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I updated to 15.0 almost a month ago, how are you just now updating to 15.0 ?
    edited September 2017
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    I updated to 15.0 almost a month ago, how are you just now updating to 15.0 ?

An update came out in the playstore on Sept 14th and it appears I auto updated to that release last night. So I'm trying to find out what is new in this update vs the previously released 15.0
    x0ugd345di00.jpg
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    x0ugd345di00.jpg
    [/quot are you on android 8.0
    edited September 2017
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    [/quot are you on android 8.0

No I am not. I am using version 7.1.1
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I also just had an android only update that was 28MB but then when I started it said I need to download about 500MB more!
    I already did that with 15.0 so it was exactly the same process and took ANOTHER 500MB of data!
    WTF did I need this? Just to get rid of the error message that I could get rid of by clicking on it once?
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    They added more lag, failed blocks and parries, and more random power ups for non mystical champs.
  • Yes, this happened to me again! Kabam really needs a good explanation this is the 2nd time it happens and it's starting to piss me off. And of course, only android users!! Kabam fix your ****.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    What do the Patch Notes say?
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    yes this updated for me also on my Nvidia K1 Sheild Tablet, all it said was an update to how data is sent/received for Android devices only. Initial update was roughly 28mb then when I started the game a further update of 470ish mb was also downloaded.