**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Our leader is closing down the ally. when is the right time to start a new alliance ?

how to know the alliance war days and how many wars left in this season ?

Comments

• Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    Just join another. It’s a lot of hassle. We are looking for upto 9 new members. Map 5x.5. Add me on line woody141082. Maybe we can have a chat and see about you bringing some players over
  • PsycroptixPsycroptix Posts: 21
    edited August 2020
    ikr. but we are like 13 to 15 guys, really close-knitted mostly all uncollected level. not sure you can accommodate all of us. but thanks i ll bring this up to every1, we have discord group that we work on !
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    We run on line chat. Find it more accessible. But we are a very well organised group of vets with tonnes of experience. Obviously depends on what your rosters look like but we are accepting people over 8k prestige. If you can bring your strongest over I’ll look at accommodating what we can
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125
    edited August 2020
    I am looking for several guys to fill up my alliance as well. Perhaps between us and Woody, we can find new homes for all your mates? Add me on Line swaggydaddyo to chat! Would love to get you guys in place before AQ starts back up.
  • Dewy4Dewy4 Posts: 200
    Why doesn’t the leader just have someone take it over and you can recruit for the rest?
  • Wright38Wright38 Posts: 27
    We are looking for a couple of map 5 players.

If you’re interested add me on Line App Wrighty38
  • how to know the alliance war days and how many wars left in this season ?

Game is currently inbetween War Seasons, just finishing the 1st week of the 2 weeks in offseason.

So if wanted to start a new one, this week would be good (before new season starts next Wed).

Or as others mentioned, ask Leader to just promote one of you to new leader if him and some others don’t want to play anymore.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    @Phsycroptix we might have a perfect solution for your problem. If you give me your discord ID, we can discuss it out, if you are interested , please tag me.
  • Captdeadp00lCaptdeadp00l Posts: 186
    He should pass leadership to another member. Dont know all the details but seems a bit messed up that he would rather end it rather than pass it along
  • BornLegendBornLegend Posts: 24
    Hey @Psycroptix we might have a solution for you, Can you please give me your discord ID.
    edited August 2020
    Slayerzz said:

@Phsycroptix we might have a perfect solution for your problem. If you give me your discord ID, we can discuss it out, if you are interested , please tag me.

@Slayerzz its same - psycroptix. please add me !
    edited August 2020

Hey @Psycroptix we might have a solution for you, Can you please give me your discord ID.

@BornLegend its same - psycroptix. please add me !

He should pass leadership to another member. Dont know all the details but seems a bit messed up that he would rather end it rather than pass it along

thing is ally very dear to him, he may not give that leadership. i m guessing.

how to know the alliance war days and how many wars left in this season ?

Game is currently inbetween War Seasons, just finishing the 1st week of the 2 weeks in offseason.

So if wanted to start a new one, this week would be good (before new season starts next Wed).

Or as others mentioned, ask Leader to just promote one of you to new leader if him and some others don’t want to play anymore.
    thanks a lot.. just the answer i was looking for ! :)
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Hey @Psycroptix , I didn't find you. Here is my ID, Soul Reaper#4555 .please do add me. Thank you. :)
    edited August 2020
    Slayerzz said:

Hey @Psycroptix , I didn't find you. Here is my ID, Soul Reaper#4555 .please do add me. Thank you. :)

i have added in discord buddy, also id psycroptix#6106
    So guys i checked around with my team, and we formed a nice discord community and we have decided to start a new ally . small and sweet and build further based on friendship and engagement. So anybody who feels like you want to be part of a family like ally. do hit me up in game- psycroptix or discord id psycroptix#6106