**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Rank Up Suggestions for Masochism Node

KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys, :)

I'm going for the Uncollected run this month and reached the Masochism Quest "Lines in the Sand".
Was wondering before I dwell right into it to ask you guys who would be a good fit for the said Quest!

I do know that I should be bringing High damage dealing champs that don't rely on debuff's.

The Top 5 I bring with me generally to all the quests are:

• 4* Medusa (R5/50 - Sig 70)
• 4* CapIW (R5/50 - Sig 70)
• 5* Mysterio (R3/45 - Unawakened)
• 5* Nick Fury (R3/45 - Unawakened)
• 4* Iceman (R4/40 - Sig 50)

But still would Like to know from this list below who would be suitable & who I should replace from the above list just for Act5 Ch2 Q4.

Thanks & Regards
KdRa

Champion Rank Up Suggestions for Masochism Node 55 votes

Mephisto (Awakened)
0%
Mojo (Unawakened) (But can be Awakened)
1%
ZelosMyst 1 vote
Ghost (Unawakened) (But can be Awakened)
98%
MagicBentonErza_ScarletTerraJim0172AspenPizzabeatCupidDrDeadpoolBoosterStqtsColonaut123CiciliatoZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamerRamadaDr_Z01dbergQacobPennmabobPrcekKk25Midnite93MiStaLova 54 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I’d take nick out and replace him with ghost rest of your champs should be fine. Good luck un UC
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    She is one of the best for masochism, since you don’t have to parry.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

I think it's better to bring in champions with lots of debuffs, like Venom, VTD, Wolverine, Fury, Squirrel, Elsa, Torch, Sunspot, Masacre. With them u can play safely doing parry (bc opponent will consume other debuff) + you'll block healing from Masochism if u have despair mastery.

that's one of the strategies. the other is not putting any debuffs and mostly intercepting. ghost is kinda the second but she doesn't even have to intercept the normal way. just phase intercept and you get free openings and no parry needed
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Warlock is the absolute best counter for maso and can do the whole quest on his own but i guess you dont have him so ghost should do the job but you have to play well with her
  • KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86
    Getting a Lot of votes for Ghost! :D Thanks guys for the great suggestions :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    tbh I used Sabretooth with black panther to bypass masochism. Great option if available

tbh I used Sabretooth with black panther to bypass masochism. Great option if available

Ah yes heard of that combo.. but sadly don't have them both :/

I’d take nick out and replace him with ghost rest of your champs should be fine. Good luck un UC

Thanks mate :)
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I did most of that quest with max sig 4* capiw, even the biohazard path. Put cosmic, science and tech on the team, skill if you want to purify debuffs, so looks like you’re good. I’d swap ghost for mysterio.

Void is also good vs masochism as once debuffs are stuck he counters the heals and takes care of the slightly annoying dr strange.

AA is complete beast on that quest, did a lot of it with 3* on a mini recently he was better than all my 4*s 😂
    Berjibs said:

I did most of that quest with max sig 4* capiw, even the biohazard path. Put cosmic, science and tech on the team, skill if you want to purify debuffs, so looks like you’re good. I’d swap ghost for mysterio.

Void is also good vs masochism as once debuffs are stuck he counters the heals and takes care of the slightly annoying dr strange.

AA is complete beast on that quest, did a lot of it with 3* on a mini recently he was better than all my 4*s 😂

Haha wow nice to know bro.. but unfortunately never got my hands on AA till now :( Void too..
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    KdRa_II said:

I'm going for the Uncollected run this month and reached the Masochism Quest "Lines in the Sand".
    Was wondering before I dwell right into it to ask you guys who would be a good fit for the said Quest!

I do know that I should be bringing High damage dealing champs that don't rely on debuff's.

But still would Like to know from this list below who would be suitable & who I should replace from the above list just for Act5 Ch2 Q4.

Thanks & Regards
    KdRa

MS (duped) is a great option for machonism, regen triggers her regen and with 4 souls her perfect block chance helps absorb block damage if you rely on parry

Granted she wasn’t one of your options but if it’s the choice of those 3 ghost would be the best option imo

Do you have ST and KM or a duped MS?

Edit: ok, no ST. MS?

No buddy.. I have none of them :/

KdRa_II said:

Thanks & Regards
    KdRa

MS (duped) is a great option for machonism, regen triggers her regen and with 4 souls her perfect block chance helps absorb block damage if you rely on parry

Granted she wasn’t one of your options but if it’s the choice of those 3 ghost would be the best option imo
    Yep bro.. i guess Ghost is the way to go too
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    Omega and ghost are the best masochism counters (if you don’t count synergies, otherwise Sabretooth would be best)
    Ghost because she doesn’t apply debuffs, and omega because he can stop the removal of debuffs with his spores.
    Hazzalec1 said:

Omega and ghost are the best masochism counters (if you don’t count synergies, otherwise Sabretooth would be best)
    Ghost because she doesn’t apply debuffs, and omega because he can stop the removal of debuffs with his spores.

Ya bro.. plus she hits hard too..
    Although guys do you think Ghost should be awakened?
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    KdRa_II said:

Although guys do you think Ghost should be awakened?

She doesn’t really need to be awakened, but it can help speed up the rhythm of the fight as you start phasing and gain power for each missed hit
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    You have NF,he can clear masochism paths for you, if your skill isn't bad and the opponents bleeds
  • I agree with a lot of these answers - Ghost, no need to parry, ArcAngel, lots of debuffs and also can turn off Masochism altogether when awakened with Neurotoxin’s ability accuracy reduction - but I also want to include 1) Warlock if you have him as once the opponent is infected they won’t heal from Masochism, and 2) Keep using CapIW and learn how to bait heavies by holding block so you don’t parry and proc Maso. Cap’s block proficiency is high and will be able to take the block damage when you’re baiting the heavies. Good luck!

I agree with a lot of these answers - Ghost, no need to parry, ArcAngel, lots of debuffs and also can turn off Masochism altogether when awakened with Neurotoxin’s ability accuracy reduction - but I also want to include 1) Warlock if you have him as once the opponent is infected they won’t heal from Masochism, and 2) Keep using CapIW and learn how to bait heavies by holding block so you don’t parry and proc Maso. Cap’s block proficiency is high and will be able to take the block damage when you’re baiting the heavies. Good luck!

Yeah bro.. putting my bets on CapIW and ghost for Lines in the sand.. :smile: Thanks bro.. also I dont have a Warlock yet so thats a bummer :/