**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you for making Herald/Cavalier Difficultly only require level 55

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
This change has actually been a godsend for me. I haven’t had any trouble doing the Herald Sidequest (despite, for some reason, people saying it would be too hard for me?) and the rewards have been exceptional. This is definitely how I’d like to see difficult content handled in the future, maybe make the nodes less champion based? Fights like Mix-master Spry Void have been interesting and mix-master actually makes him easier to deal with (you are forced to pace your combos so you can easily hit the 10 combo purify mark). I do think that shatter Dr. Doom is kind of BS for certain people that don’t use a champion like Namor, Ghost w/ Hood, or Thing (I have both Namor and Ghost). At the same time, it’s easy enough to just play at a level where you don’t need to dex anything besides Dr. Doom’s sp1. Once again, thank you for the awesome rewards and interesting challenge!

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

You add a lot to the conversation don’t you?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Arsoz said:

You add a lot to the conversation don’t you?
    Hmmm i smell salty scrub hmm yes
    Well your comment got deleted for having nothing to do with this thread so all I can say is 🤷‍♂️. And @DarkEternity congrats on being able to do herald difficulty at level 55!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats, I will disagree on the comment about difficulty being champ based, as the choice is likely that or stupid high attack and (less of an issue) hp values. So personally I’d prefer being asked to switch up the champs I use.