**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is anyone else getting way less units from battle crystals?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
In the past week of arena grinding ive gotten 45 units total from battle crystals thats 3 pulls of 15 units... Normally I can get around 2500-3k a month when hardcore grinding.. So this is a pretty big loss for me.. Is anyone else having this issue? Or am I just the victim of a seriously bad luck spell?

Comments

• NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Not going to lie I have felt the same the last month or so. It is RNG based but the last month I’ve just got gold and barely any units.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I'll open 50 at a time and have done this for a few months now. Seems like I used to get 180-270. Last two opening have been 45 each time.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    IDK, traded in 5 UC BC and got gold and 375 units.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got a decent amount from them
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Last month was the best, though I did not get many units , I got the pun!
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Ita rng you get lucky sometimes and other times you dont kabam hasnt changed anything take off that tin foil hat and remember 2+2 is 4

I never said kabam changed anything.. But I do find it awfully odd that everytime they have an event that is arena focused I seem to get pretty much nothing until it ends..
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    it is true, this ongoing decrease of units out of battle crystals. maybe they silently lowered the % of units drop Black Friday specials are just around the corner :)
  • Urkel2 said:

In the past week of arena grinding ive gotten 45 units total from battle crystals thats 3 pulls of 15 units... Normally I can get around 2500-3k a month when hardcore grinding.. So this is a pretty big loss for me.. Is anyone else having this issue? Or am I just the victim of a seriously bad luck spell?

Guess whether 45 Units is good or bad depends on how many crystals you are actually opening (failed to mention how many in post).
    If out of standard 10 at a time, then 45 Units would actually be well above average (3 hits out of 10).
    So assume you mean some amount more than that (but how many more crystals ?)
  • It's all RNG. It comes and goes. Last month I opened 85 UCBC and got 300 units. A few days ago I opened 34 UCBC and got 975. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't. Don't get me wrong, still a little sour about 300 units on 85, but there's nothing I can do about it. Just keep playing
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    I used to open 5 and get 45 everytime. Now i get none. This is true.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

it's just rng

Urkel2 said:

Guess whether 45 Units is good or bad depends on how many crystals you are actually opening (failed to mention how many in post).
    If out of standard 10 at a time, then 45 Units would actually be well above average (3 hits out of 10).
    That was out of 65 of the 2k battle crystals.. This includes the battle 6k we get daily from aq and what I got grinding arena..
    Urkel2 said:

Urkel2 said:

That was out of 65 of the 2k battle crystals.. This includes the battle 6k we get daily from aq and what I got grinding arena..
    And I open 5 at a time not 10
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    All crystals seem to be putting out the lower rewards more often lately
  • Just gonna put this here (yes, I know it is an extremely lucky outlier on the RNG curve), since I remembered this was a recent discussion.

This was 27 of the lesser Arena Crystals (50k BC plus couple I had saved) opened tonight.
    10+10+7 pulls gave me 90+90+45 Units (total 225 Units).

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Absolutely. 0.35% energy refill drop rate. 15% unit drop rate. It seems like those 2 numbers got reversed. And its bleeping me off.