**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mandela effect..... in mcoc

What are things that you believe to be true but often forget aren’t?

For me it’s manthing not being a villain

Last war I brought in blade with trinity and went against manthing boss. To my surprise no danger sense 🤦‍♂️

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Some people think Massacre is called Masacre. God knows where they get it from. Good thing they don't call him Mascara

ha ha very funny
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Stark spidey as an avenger

For me it’s war machine as an avenger

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Me trying to quake Agent venom
    He has passive true strike
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Shøcker said:

I always thought Emma Frost was a villain ... but she never was

She was when she was introduced and for a very long time, she did then have a long stint as a heroine (though I’d argue she deserves the same tag as Cyclops New School given they were a couple and on the same team) before turning villain again which she was in the comics when the character was introduced in game. She’s now back to being a sort of heroine.

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s because it’s not massacre it’s ma-sa-kreh. His name is pronounced in Spanish. Not massacre.

Me trying to quake Agent venom
    He has passive true strike

he does?
    cur53d said:

Old Man Logan has only a single-hit heavy. I remember that incorrectly every dang time.

isn’t it two hits? punch punch
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Me thinking I could dex Yellowjacket’s sp1 when I’m right in front of him. Now I stay far away when he uses it or I push him to his sp2.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Me thinking I could dex Yellowjacket’s sp1 when I’m right in front of him. Now I stay far away when he uses it or I push him to his sp2.

You can, timing is just later than you would expect
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Agent venom belonging to guardians of the galaxy

Venom Space Knight, I always remember it because it later introduced the Symbiote Home World which lead to the introduction of Knull way later and That then tied into the Thor Story with Gorr...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

What are things that you believe to be true but often forget aren’t?

For me it’s manthing not being a villain

Last war I brought in blade with trinity and went against manthing boss. To my surprise no danger sense 🤦‍♂️

You may be thinking of the Synergy that activates Blade's Danger Sense against Any Mystic Champion.
    Also when you really think about it Man-Thing should be classified as a Dimensional Being since he's the active Guardian Of The Nexus Of All Realities...
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

You can, timing is just later than you would expect
    It is impossible without proper spacing. No timing can change that
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Fabricius said:

Mordo as villain. Was convinced he was a friend of doc Strange

End of the movie he turns evil. Also he's a villian in the comics if you didn't know.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Facing blade defender: oh cool, Ghost Rider is bleed immune.

Fight starts: Danger sense

Oops

Lol