**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s your Human Torch play style?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
I’m new to him and trying to learn. I’m pretty sure I understand all he does, just wondering how everybody tends to use him.

It seems that you want to hold and charge heavies to get to max temp and then do MLM combos until you need to raise his temp again?

And are s3s the best special option unless you’re wanting to throw a s1 or 2 into a block?

Your feedback is appreciated. I learn so much from y’all.

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    I always use special 2 cos he stuns them

Mainly i just save him for boss fights then use flame on
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure either. I pulled him as a five star a while ago and I was super happy, but I haven't found a single place where I was impressed with him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I run suicides so I use just sp3 mostly, mlm combos, mh when temp is below 20. Without suicides the sp2 is better unless you’re not against mystic or energy, in which case always open with sp3 to get smoulder
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

I'm not sure either. I pulled him as a five star a while ago and I was super happy, but I haven't found a single place where I was impressed with him

Same thing happened to me with domino, and she hulk, and venom the duck, and groot
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Same thing happened to me with domino, and she hulk, and venom the duck, and groot
    idk they all are really good. maybe not groot
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

ill let you know when I finally get him

Please don't revive this thread years later
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I got him recently as well. I just use MLM then sp2
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    1) Parry > charge heavy until you hit 20 temp
    2) Parry > MLM > repeat until 7 incinerates (activates Nova form assuming you're still at 20 temp)
    3) Parry > MLM > repeat to build as much Nova charges* and Power stings as possible on the opponent
    4) By this* time, your temp will probably drop below 20 and you will likely* have an SP2 at hand, in which case:
    Parry > activate SP2 > Stun > charge heavy > back to Step 1.