**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

So tomorrow (Wednesday) is going to be the last episode of MAoS. Just wanted to give a shout out to an amazing tv series.. Highly underrated.. This tv series gave us Quake, if anybody wants to start watching it.. go for it.. its an amazing series (Specially after season 3)
Just wanted to show some love for the series. Share your thoughts if you have watched it or if you follow it.
#CoulsonLives

Comments

• MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★

So tomorrow (Wednesday) is going to be the last episode of MAoS. Just wanted to give a shout out to an amazing tv series.. Highly underrated.. This tv series gave us Quake, if anybody wants to start watching it.. go for it.. its an amazing series (Specially after season 3)
    Just wanted to show some love for the series. Share your thoughts if you have watched it or if you follow it.
    #CoulsonLives

Ill watch it. Also Mad eye Moody is the best Harry Potter character @MadEyeMoody_333
    Thanks.. Mad Eye was bad-ass
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

YES! Best show on television, fight me.

I hope you’re joking
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Only watched till season 6 as uk watched first 5 on disney plus then season 6 on amazon prime shows but really enjoyed it and sad to see it ending and watching their good byes on the marvel youtube channel hurts and hope to see them again #AOS hope to see them again in another series its been a blast to watch and as soon as i can watch season 7 in uk im gonna keep rewatching series 1 and 2 and series 4 as ghost rider im a huge fan of in this show
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I like the show but I don't think it is the best
  • SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71

I second that, MAoS is the best tv series out there. To everyone else,
    If you haven't watched it, don't be so quick to judge. It literally is a masterpiece. The only series that comes close to it is daredevil. Too bad he sucks in this game, also can we get Robbie Reyes ghost rider in mcoc?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I love Agents of Shield but I have to disagree on this. Westworld, The Expanse and GOT are much better in my opinion. AOS makes it to the top 10 along with Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Mr. Robot, The Boys, Watchmen
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Unio77 said:

@SpideyFunko

I present to you Avatar: The last Airbender
    is that still airing?
    Netflix
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Goodbye AOS, you guys gave us one of the best TV shows of all time. Hopefully we'll get more characters from the show into the game.
    Also I can't believe everyone forgot AIDA, my favorite AI of all time. JARVIS got nothing on her
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

I love Agents of Shield but I have to disagree on this. Westworld, The Expanse and GOT are much better in my opinion. AOS makes it to the top 10 along with Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Mr. Robot, The Boys, Watchmen
    I'm still salty about the final got season tho
  • SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71
    Chikel said:

Goodbye AOS, you guys gave us one of the best TV shows of all time. Hopefully we'll get more characters from the show into the game.
    Also I can't believe everyone forgot AIDA, my favorite AI of all time. JARVIS got nothing on her

AIDA, Mallory Jansen is really beautiful too. So yeah my favourite villain too, perhaps tied with Grant Ward, AoS gave us some really really nice villains❤️
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

AIDA, Mallory Jansen is really beautiful too. So yeah my favourite villain too, perhaps tied with Grant Ward, AoS gave us some really really nice villains❤️
    The Doctor. Boom done.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    My cat scratched me
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Best villain had to be AIDA and The Doctor

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I love the show, but goddammit did Ward get annoying and I really wanted to know what Brett had on the show-runners that Ward wasn't got rid of sooner. They dropped the ball with the Secret Warriors.

Best show on TV? No. Not even close. But definitely fun and worth watching.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Couldn’t find a site to watch it on