**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you think 7 star portraits would look like

ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
I think that 7 stars on a small portrait would look weird so since netmarble owns Kabam do you think they would go with the future fight star system red stars after 6 stars?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    pink/purple
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I hope to never know
  • They left an extra Rank's worth of room above 5* for any 6* to grow to (compared to the equivalence levels between 4* and 5*) that there is no reason to bring 7* into game for many years (if ever).

But assuming they allow people to reach those max ranks sooner and sooner (compared to past, keep in mind everything from 3* and below, and all of the first 3 difficulties of Quests nowadays, are totally obsolete since new ppl can zoom right past them in a matter of days or a week), then future Star versions should maybe go with something like...
    “ 7 * “ with the number “7”, instead of all stars as in “ ******* “

6 Stars as in “******” is already too much to squeeze onto Champ Icon already.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I was hoping theyd be something other than stars. The general consensus is that there are only 1 to 5 star hotels. And speaking of generals, I have never heard of a military with any star ranking above 5 besides honorary, posthumous ones like George Washington. 6 star honestly is already a little weird sounding, so 7 stars would just sound...idk, forced?

Maybe we could do planets or moons lol
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I dont want to see any 7*s anytime soon, the meta shift would be way to quick, even now its getting faster and faster If 7*s get released it will be impossible for FTP to keep up with Whales.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★

I dont want to see any 7*s anytime soon, the meta shift would be way to quick, even now its getting faster and faster If 7*s get released it will be impossible for FTP to keep up with Whales.

It will always be impossible for f2p to keep up with whales........that's the point of spending lol.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    No need for 7 stars till book 2 act 2
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    They have to first allow max rank for 6*s since they can only go to rank 3.... Then they can introduce 7*s if they want with them having like rank 1 or 2
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    It would look like me selling both of my kidneys to get one.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Hopefully this game won’t introduce 7 star, I could feel it getting like “Dragon Ball” ending——the power rating system of the character in the latest version of the animation is almost broken......Goku’s hair-color-change is kind of rainbow🌚
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Hopefully this game won’t introduce 7 star, I could feel it getting like “Dragon Ball” ending——the power rating system of the character in the latest version of the animation is almost broken......Goku’s hair-color-change is kind of rainbow🌚

Blue Hair? Huh, I've seen worse.
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    purple
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I would rather they add a level to both 5* and 6* champs, 6/75 5* being slightly stronger than r3 6* and requiring t5c but still below a r4 6*

Then they could introduce r6 to 6* once we can get them to r5, possibly bring them to r7 to keep it all in line, ie 2/20 1*, 3/30 4*, 4/40’4* etc...

That would feel more natural progression wise and keep champs relevant longer
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Two rows, four on top, 3 on the bottom. Guessing purple or black for border.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★

They have to first allow max rank for 6*s since they can only go to rank 3.... Then they can introduce 7*s if they want with them having like rank 1 or 2

They introduced 6* when we only had r4 5*. Didn't have max rank 5* until Act 5 finished.