**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto buff

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
from the video footage I have seen, this champ is going to be a top 3 mutant champ in the game. The buff to him is insane! He took down winter soldier with 24 hits.

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    The new magneto buff is looking stupid good
  • TeaguearinoTeaguearino Posts: 24
    Those bleeds are like 12k per tick and its not too much effort to get there
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    He is gonna be a stud against tech also. I don’t have suicides, I have despair, assassin, and deep wounds. I need to get suicides.

Mutant class is so stacked

I watched seatin video, did anyone make a video showing special 1 and 2?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

He is gonna be a stud against tech also. I don’t have suicides, I have despair, assassin, and deep wounds. I need to get suicides.

afaik, no because sp3 is the way to go for damage
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80

You sure you watched seatin video cuz he did the sp1 the very 1st fight. Still the same sp1
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    How does he do against non metal champs?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

You sure you watched seatin video cuz he did the sp1 the very 1st fight. Still the same sp1
    Missed it, nobody’s perfect even though I am close.

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    There’s no chance his damage output, specifically the prowess, isn’t toned down before his update is released.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

How does he do against non metal champs?

Definitely not as good as metal champs but is still very solid for not metals
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

karate miike 5.4 Ultron video... insane

Yeah I about dropped my phone when I watched that.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Yall getting your hopes up before he's even been released. It was a leak from a beta. Almost every beta the champs abilities have been altered. Especially after a video like this they will tone him down
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Yall getting your hopes up before he's even been released. It was a leak from a beta. Almost every beta the champs abilities have been altered. Especially after a video like this they will tone him down

They really dont have much time to readjust and release in a couple weeks, though it is possible. At this point they are probably done with beta, this is in the content generation phase.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Nothing like a 3 star soloing abyss champs in 30 hits.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Should have an awesome synergy with Prof X. Should be interesting.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

He is the 2020 version of Blade, but instead of countering villains he counters metal champions

and heroes.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Patchie93 said:

Just had conversation on this topic with kabam miike on Katy candys stream and he said against metal champs he doesn't think any change is needed
    Numan said:

Patchie93 said:

Just had conversation on this topic with kabam miike on Katy candys stream and he said against metal champs he doesn't think any change is needed
    I think it is a tad strong considering that there are a ton of metal champs. magneto to metal is like torch to mystics, but magneto does even more damage and more targets
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Numan said:

Patchie93 said:

Guess there must have been more than one stream Katy did on this.. what I heard was Kabam John say at 1:18:24 that they would need to nerf the armor breaks.. then at 1:22:40 say the bleeds would need to be nerfed.. and finally at 1:23:16 say that over all damage would have to come down slightly..

But maybe you are right.. maybe nothing will change.. although I think Kabam John is a developer while kabam miike is a forum mod.. we'll see soon enough..
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Numan said:

Patchie93 said:

Guess there must have been more than one stream Katy did on this.. what I heard was Kabam John say at 1:18:24 that they would need to nerf the armor breaks.. then at 1:22:40 say the bleeds would need to be nerfed.. and finally at 1:23:16 say that over all damage would have to come down slightly..

But maybe you are right.. maybe nothing will change.. although I think Kabam John is a developer while kabam miike is a forum mod.. we'll see soon enough..
    I highly doubt it will stay the same. But I’m really hoping they leave his buff relatively untouched. I think they should keep how he is against metal champion though. He deserves this buff, his comic character is insane. One of the best mutants that could be justified having in the game.(Some others are too op.)
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192

Glad I chose him off a nexus now
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Numan said:

Patchie93 said:

I hope they only take everything down by 20-25% because even with that much less power he would still be solid.

Numan said:

Patchie93 said:

I hope they only take everything down by 20-25% because even with that much less power he would still be solid.
    agree. then he'd be like blade with the aar but also have sick damage
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Assuming things stay close to where they are, how important is the sig? I have an unduped 6* and a 5* at sig 40. I’d almost consider ranking the 6*
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    His sp2 can hit for over 100k why aren’t people using it
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Imo they should make those prowess buffs into passives, imagine that on buff cornucopia! How will you fit that many buffs on the screen? It is basically like cheesing an entire game mode.

Imagine longshot throwing off an sp2 while you have over 10 prowess buffs lol k.o