**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Widow Claire Voyant underrated?

Just pulled her and took her to r5, so I have been playing her in all forms of content and she just has answers for almost everything in this game and her damage while not on an insane level is pretty close to my 6* r2 Warlock. Granted I do run suicides, but I’ve all I’ve seen is a lot of people rate her below other mystics and saying she’s just a solid champ, not bad but not great either.

Black Widow Claire Voyant underrated? 211 votes

Underrated
16%
nameplasSiddhantKwatraSceptilemaniacezgoingtkhan08BulmktLordRaymond3SDPDenzel116doctorbpigupompomKRANꓘTRONG94Aaronc94TripleBPotatolegionPapicante1TSR6225KapitzSmitty 34 votes
Perfectly rated
75%
LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusTimone147AjavedRaganatorbenshbTheManMythLegendIl_Cuocoage_of_andycapallinashesATnix95R_D_JrF4k3_GaM3rAlex13369Sungjuncsteve53Mirage_TurtleLvernon15RCunhaKennado 160 votes
Overrated
8%
Spity68TerraDeliWorknprogressShelloCharlie_ScenexxKyojinxxTotalMonster109GreekhitTyler1620BonzodavidJelleMasterpuff_hbtygbty423_KAYDACaptain_HValentinos13 17 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated

Where have you been hearing that?
    Most main stream YouTubers consider her second to doom?

yeah this. she's pretty solidly second mystic
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    Arguably one of the top 3 or 5 mystic champs.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Perfectly rated
    RetlawIV said:

Seatin rates her under symbiote supreme, and I’ve been reading comments and I’ve been looking on the forums for info and a lot of people put her as top 5 mystic at best and below a lot of other champs in this game. I just saw another poll where someone asked who to rank SS or BWCV and it was basically 50/50
    Actually, he rates her at the same level as SS.

Even then, he says it's a rough guide.
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 49
    Underrated

RetlawIV said:

Seatin rates her under symbiote supreme, and I’ve been reading comments and I’ve been looking on the forums for info and a lot of people put her as top 5 mystic at best and below a lot of other champs in this game. I just saw another poll where someone asked who to rank SS or BWCV and it was basically 50/50

Well he demoted SS to same tier as her because of doom, but in his most recent video where he played 6* r1 BWCV he talks about how much he prefers SS damage output.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Perfectly rated
    RetlawIV said:

Well he demoted SS to same tier as her because of doom, but in his most recent video where he played 6* r1 BWCV he talks about how much he prefers SS damage output.

It's his personal preference. That doesn't make BWCV underrated.
    Underrated
    Djin said:

RetlawIV said:

RetlawIV said:

It's his personal preference. That doesn't make BWCV underrated.

Ratings are literally people’s opinions and preferences, so if someone in general says they think shes top 5 and someone think she’s top 1 the person that think she’s top 1 will think the person who has her top 5 is underrating her and this is why I asked because I’ve just seen posts and videos about people not rating her very highly and I just wanted to get a feel for how everyone felt and it seems that the information I’ve seen is just wrong and most people think she’s top 2 like myself.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Perfectly rated
    ignore me lol
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Had her on the alt, finally pulled on main and she’s great. Took her to R5 immediately. As an added bonus, she doesn’t need her sig ability, so she’s very playable right out of the box.

Side note: I posted in bugs without much response that I don’t think the warlock/ultron synergy interacts correctly with her if you run suicides. She starts bleed immune according to her description and thus should get a fury buff at the start of the fight as all immune champions do in this synergy. But in battle, she really purifies the bleed. If you agree, send in a help ticket and see if we can build some traction in getting them to fix this.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Overrated
    Whoops, just looked back. I meant to put perfectly rated. My bad.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Underrated
    She’s probably my favorite champ in the game. She is never bad. She has a fighting chance at the very least in most fights.There is almost always a spot for her on the team if you run suicides. I have her, Doom, and Sym at 5/65. They are all excellent without question. Claire is better in more situations than Doom or Sym if you run suicides. I almost always have her along. I use her about 3-4x more than the other two.

A major consideration for me in the context of a tier list situation is diversity and general play time. With Sym, I have to take a close look at the path, and decide if his unique power is worth it for this particular path. When it is, he is unmatched. I used him a ton for path one of The Abyss...More than Doom. Claire sat at home.

Doom is so unique and amazing, and often he is the man for the job. If I happen to have suicides off, he gets consideration for every quest or challenge.

However, if I am simply going into a challenge blind? I’m almost always picking Claire. She offers something that no other mystic in the game can do. No other champ can do. She can go along for the ride on your Corvus, Omega, and Ghost squads, and easily hold her own and then some.

She’s also a free attack boost for your squad. 👍🍻
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    RetlawIV said:

who cares what seatin says play however you want and with whoever you want
    Underrated
    TRONG94 said:

Why do you care about what community think about her when you already own her and see her potentials already? First, second or third place doesn't matter. You say you use her everywhere then keep using her everywhere because you see she is powerful enough for you to clear a lot of contents.

It wasn’t about caring what others thought it was put genuine curiosity. If I cared I wouldn’t have took her to rank 5 and thrown all my sig stones into her before asking lol
    Underrated
    SDP said:

She’s probably my favorite champ in the game. She is never bad. She has a fighting chance at the very least in most fights.There is almost always a spot for her on the team if you run suicides. I have her, Doom, and Sym at 5/65. They are all excellent without question. Claire is better in more situations than Doom or Sym if you run suicides. I almost always have her along. I use her about 3-4x more than the other two.

A major consideration for me in the context of a tier list situation is diversity and general play time. With Sym, I have to take a close look at the path, and decide if his unique power is worth it for this particular path. When it is, he is unmatched. I used him a ton for path one of The Abyss...More than Doom. Claire sat at home.

Doom is so unique and amazing, and often he is the man for the job. If I happen to have suicides off, he gets consideration for every quest or challenge.

However, if I am simply going into a challenge blind? I’m almost always picking Claire. She offers something that no other mystic in the game can do. No other champ can do. She can go along for the ride on your Corvus, Omega, and Ghost squads, and easily hold her own and then some.

She’s also a free attack boost for your squad. 👍🍻

I was gonna even say that I feel like with suicides, most people would probably use BWCV over Doom, but I unfortunately do not have doom. I do have Symbiote supreme though and I definitely find myself turning to BWCV a lot more, especially since like you said I can just throw her onto any team.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    RetlawIV said:

Who cares how Seating rates BWCV?
    Underrated
    Whaaaat said:

RetlawIV said:

Who cares how Seating rates BWCV?
    They literally asked where I heard she was underrated and said mainstream youtubers rate her second to doom, so I said a mainstream YouTuber who rated her lower and then proceeded to list other places I’ve seen people rate her less favorably. Lol I was just genuinely curious how the community sees her and not just assume the few things I saw were the general consensus.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Not hate against seatin but I wouldn’t rly use him as a refrence for specific champs
    He has doom and most “god tier” champs
    I doubt his willing to put the extra work to look into other champs like swedeah
    Looking at the last month it’s just gameplay of mainly EQ
    Heck the only “reviews” of champs are ones that we already know are great. His two carnage and venom ones I haven’t watched but honestly a 20 min long video for each.... is a bit much
    Underrated

Not hate against seatin but I wouldn’t rly use him as a refrence for specific champs
    He has doom and most “god tier” champs
    I doubt his willing to put the extra work to look into other champs like swedeah
    Looking at the last month it’s just gameplay of mainly EQ
    Heck the only “reviews” of champs are ones that we already know are great. His two carnage and venom ones I haven’t watched but honestly a 20 min long video for each.... is a bit much

I agree I don’t value his opinion higher than anyone else, but he has such a large platform that it means he has influence and when he says something it tends to cause others to think similarly. And like I’ve stated I started this poll for the sole purpose of seeing the community’s general consensus.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Without suicides shes no longer the 2nd best, sorcerer supreme took that spot @Thicco_Mode
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    @GagoH Not really sorc supreme is still good but not as good as claire, she is more versatile and can handle many more situations than sorc supreme with her immunities and she is very suicide friendly and moreover has around the same kit of utilty as sorc with power steal and control, regen, nullify abilites which also build up sp3 damage for death touch and her sp2 deals insane burst energy damage in hellfire curse but i can say that sorc suprene is a worthy competitor for claire, however i believe claire edges sorc out by a little bit.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    Lagacy puts her just below Doom... Your friends are newbs.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    Member when people where heavilly underrating her?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated

Got 5* Claire duped at r4...not a big fan atm.

But then you like red skull for offense.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    People know how amazing she is, people mostly know her extreme versatility