**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone gotten the herald rewards from the bug

odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
I’ve been waiting and checking back here and it’s just like it was forgotten about. They fixed the bug a long time ago we should know something by now

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Haven’t received rewards yet nor the objective credit for beating a boss.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

how many bosses have you finished? the first one unlocks it, so youd have one less than how many you beat
  • RugbyBunnyRugbyBunny Posts: 7
    I haven’t received the objectives either and have beaten it. Sent a ticket to kabam. Still waiting to hear.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

how many bosses have you finished? the first one unlocks it, so youd have one less than how many you beat
    The first boss defeat unlocks the objective? If that’s true, my bad, I missed that. I’ve beaten 7 boss, have 6 boss kills. Just assumed the missing one was the same as the one missing the rewards.

The first boss defeat unlocks the objective? If that’s true, my bad, I missed that. I’ve beaten 7 boss, have 6 boss kills. Just assumed the missing one was the same as the one missing the rewards.
    oh yeah they confirmed that the first one unlocked it

oh yeah they confirmed that the first one unlocked it
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/214142/cavalier-objectives-must-beat-herald-difficulty-in-a-heralds-of-galactus-quest#latest
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    This is crazy you can’t even get them to respond