**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for a sigil upgrade

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I know this won't be popular. I'm gonna get ripped by free to plays hard, and rightfully so. But I'm a busy man. Got a family. Got a full time job. Don't hate me too much. I'm no whale for sure.

Kabam, help me out here. The rewards for being a sigil member are looking sorry as hell lately. I don't have time to use the energy bonus. And the units and shards event is starting to look pretty miniscule. Especially the shards because the game is moving on and those shards are easy to come by now.

And the market is mostly a joke except for the 11k featured. But still, there is no guarantee value there. Most of the market is trading in a little bit of resources for other resources that are easily obtainable. Not worth a real money investment.

Just saying guys. I'm not gonna keep it much longer. It's not worth it. Time for an upgrade.

The sigil needs to keep up with the game.

Comments

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Graydrox said:

I don't care how it compares to other atrocious deals. Paying a full game subscription cost for less than half of a random (170 champs now) 5*, which is becoming more outdated by the second, is not acceptable.

Noone forces you to buy the sigil
    You get units 300 units, and 4K 5* shards every month. You also get 4 energy refills, so you practically get 120 more units.

It's like buying an offer but instead of getting the 'Goods' right away, you get them in a course of a month.

Black Iso Market is a joke, but still you can get some good value out of it, if you are going to unlock suicides/deep wounds

You also get 400K gold per month from the Goldpool quest

So you get at least 420 units (not including the mastery cores reduction cost), 4K 5* shards and 400K gold for 10$

If you want more, you should pay more
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    With the newer content and quests being skewed slightly towards the more difficult, and the RNG of crystal openings, benefiting those that are willing to support the advancement of the game and content (I.e. spending money) is not a bad idea. I’m not saying give us 5* and 6* crystals all the time, but help us advance so we can enjoy the game the way they are gearing it towards. I’m sorry, but the monthly EQs and other new content are greatly skewed toward the end gamers, for good rewards anyway. I personally understand that you have to be skilled etc..., but give everyone a chance to advance. I just recently became uncollected and the heralds of galactus master difficulty is testing my abilities which is great. But I have no chance at Epic and certainly not herald. Unless of course I want to drop hundreds of units each run and path.

If they bumped up the sigil to include a monthly 4* or 5* crystal or meaningful catalysts, that would be enough for me. The current value is ok, but getting new champs ranked up is tough for those that can’t play hours a day and grind arenas for units, gold etc... which limits progress.
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    I agree that it needs an upgrade. Paying that much a month is too less keeping in mind the current state of game
    edited August 2020
    Mayis said:

Whaaaat said:

You also get 4 energy refills, so you practically get 120 more units.

Funny statement. Have u tried to sell energy refills for 30 units? If Kabam sells energy refills for 30 units, it doesn't mean that energy refill = 30 units. I mean, they sell 2 t3basics for 90 units :D

Only units are equal to units (c)
    This is one of the most terrible (to say the least) arguments that I have ever heard

The majority of the player base use energy refills. And they buy these refills with units
  • yossyoss Posts: 22
    If they'll see more and more people giving up on sigil cause it's not worth it, they will buff it.
    As long as you keep buying it, it means what you get worth the cost of it.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    yoss said:

If they'll see more and more people giving up on sigil cause it's not worth it, they will buff it.
    As long as you keep buying it, it means what you get worth the cost of it.

Exactly. Vote with your dollars. If everyone keeps renewing it, then obviously it's good enough at that price point. I certainly would not give more at that price if people are currently renewing if I were kabam.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    I fully agree!
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Exclusive Sigil crystals would help...
    edited August 2020
    Mayis said:

Whaaaat said:

Mayis said:

Whaaaat said:

You also get 4 energy refills, so you practically get 120 more units.

Funny statement. Have u tried to sell energy refills for 30 units? If Kabam sells energy refills for 30 units, it doesn't mean that energy refill = 30 units. I mean, they sell 2 t3basics for 90 units :D

Only units are equal to units (c)
    This is one of the most terrible (to say the least) arguments that I have ever heard

The majority of the player base use energy refills. And they buy these refills with units
    Have u asked the majority of playerbase? Or did u watch youtuber videos who complete/explore new quests the day they drop and came to this conclusion? I, personally, use couple of refills when EQ drops, and usually I have enough in my stash from weekly events and arena crystals to not buy them.

Most game modes don't require energy, and over time u finish the content that requires energy, so I don't see why "MAJORITY OF PLAYERBASE" would buy energy refills for units. And even if they do, 30 units are still more valuable than energy refill simply because you can do many things with units, and u can do only 1 thing with energy refill. If I had a choice, I'd take 30 units instead of energy refills I get.
    'And over time I finish the content that requires energy' lol

See you again in 4-5 years when you have explored act 4/5/6, variant 1/2/3/4/5 without using a single energy refill (while you are exploring 100% master/uncollected and soon cavalier every month with using 'those' energy refills'

Until then, YES the 'MAJORITY OF PLAYERBASE' uses energy refills, because they don't want to wait for so long
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Exclusive Sigil crystals would help...

I think the Sigil should just stick to lowering costs of items, but not exclusive crystals that can't be grinded for by the F2P. For example, I'm all for more options in the Sigil, like 2k GM shards for a Cav, but not exclusive Cavs that have a higher chance for 6*s.