**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Same, using Android and can't get in for a couple of hours now!
  • Been trying for 4 hrs. Game is still not letting me in.
  • matty7717matty7717 Posts: 2
    My arena, my Alliance War and another quests... Just thank you for not playing them for few hours now...
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    me too
  • Redmi note 3 marshmallow cant login
    This kabam resolves 1 isaue in update and that brings 10 new bugs
  • H3llbatH3llbat Posts: 19
    iv8twae5a23k.png
    RIP arena . RIP war . Rip offers .....
  • Red13Red13 Posts: 4
    Fu©K kabam
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Same error. Galaxy s5 Android v7
  • 14IDSss8814IDSss88 Posts: 1
    If use gmail accaunt - all OK. Uses Kabam accaunt - fail login.
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    zy1wmdslual8.png
  • Red13Red13 Posts: 4
    Hate kabam so annoying
  • GameBreakerGameBreaker Posts: 9
    I was grinding hard for Voodoo as it is a ritual for kabam to defy players to get the desired champion, but again I lost this arena.Kabam should provide us compensation..
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Dropped the ball once again Kabam. I am one that would typically purchase whatever deal you offered up every Friday (if it wasn't pathetic), and I'm sure I'm not the only one..
    Not happening this week!
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    It seems that only Android devices have been "banned" :s
  • This is getting beyond a joke! Missing so many rewards thanks to this glitch!
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    edited June 2017
    I want atleast 30 four star arena boost crystals
  • viku92viku92 Posts: 1
    I feel bad for kabam. They want to correct something but ends up ruining another. Looks like android users cannot get in the game for like 4hours now.
  • Keram85Keram85 Posts: 23
    I think we all can expect 3rd VooDoo/SL arenas + some compensations for losing time for AW/AQ.
    If not... well... Deadpool is saying everything we need to know...

xbz9q5xd4n54.jpg
  • MissbMissb Posts: 13
    Nearly all of my alliance can't get on it's costing us a war and people grinding arena can't do that it's not acceptable alkiaxaxick37g79s.png
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Only compensation that will be fair is to give me the champ I'm grinding for...3 hrs for me so far was at 3.5mil when this happened
  • MissbMissb Posts: 13
    This is happening a lot there's always a problem why can't we just enjoy playing ?
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    Hey Kabam knob jockeys,
    Can you log into my game and do my **** for me, I got energy wasting and war waiting, just do some arena for me as well.
    Thanks for that douche bags.
  • NotvividNotvivid Posts: 3
    Same,same
  • godbolt23godbolt23 Posts: 2
    godbolt23 here. haven't been able to log in the last 2 hours. Screen says Failed to log in. An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later. Wifi is excellent. Was in the middle of a fight and was kicked out.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Meanwhile I am sure they would have been on top of it if there was an issue with one of their lovely 99.99 packages
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    Me and my alliance members too cant login and we are in middle of arena and wars.
    Kabam please acknowledge it and fix it...
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    edited June 2017
    Same here. New Zealand. Sony Z5 Android 7.0
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    It does not even enter as a new user, so all those who download the game today will erase it, other lost customers for Kabam ...
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    I think they are still sleeping.Its been more than 3 hrs since the game is down.
  • Not working either.