**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lol 1st attempt!

I m using this synergy. Is it good synergy?
hzhopx7gi5mt.png
1zlqq5d4cgx5.png
jk4ezcxnz4qp.png
4t5g51m5s9jj.png
g12eraim1f9t.png
0lq6p0szwmov.png

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited September 2017
    ndrgy6hvzezr.jpg
    1st attempt i could do this. With 5* sl can i do it way better?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You plan on buying a few Odins as well, right? I think you should.
    Your team looks OK. Other people can give you better advice on it. But yeah, get a few Odins before starting lol.
    I m just practicing now. No plan to buy any.
    I have plan to gather unit by playing only. I dont know if i can or not. But i will try.
    I m just asking if someone already done lol will they do just this much damage in 1 fight or they will do more?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    winterthur wrote: »

But that is rol @winterthur . i have done that already. I did not need sl there. And lol is thousand time harder due to enrage.
    Anyone? Can u pls answer my question?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Im quite curious what does enrage timer do exactly?
    3rd enrage the opponent is permanantly unstoppable+auto power flood. So the dead end. And enrage makes their ai too much aggressive. Although that is not a matter to worry if play good. But the permanant unstoppable(cant b nulify) and power flood is the pain.
    edited September 2017
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I would advise you to use mutant crit team for your 4* SL ... or the Guardians teams with Nebula ... both give very high crit chance and damage numbers.

The thing with 4* SL is that you can't increase timer on the enrage with any amount of masteries so its better to go in with as much overall damage as possible.

That is y i used attack boost synergy! That is not better?
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    i did it with 5* r4 SL with about 850 units spent. with 4* its gonna take a lot
    How much could u do damage in one fight?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »

In terms of an experiment I conducted, I could deal more damage with my 4* R5 SL with a crit team than an attack team. With a crit team, I could deal at least 350k health, but the attack synergy team only dealt about 275-300k health.

I think the attack synergy team is only good if you have a 5* R4 SL, since his attack is so high, you could probably kill the opponent before their second enrage triggers and there's a longer time before their first triggers.
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

In terms of an experiment I conducted, I could deal more damage with my 4* R5 SL with a crit team than an attack team. With a crit team, I could deal at least 350k health, but the attack synergy team only dealt about 275-300k health.

I think the attack synergy team is only good if you have a 5* R4 SL, since his attack is so high, you could probably kill the opponent before their second enrage triggers and there's a longer time before their first triggers.

Thnk u. Good point.
    How much attack boost synergy was there in uor experiment?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Use crit team synergy. I've done 500k+ with 4* SL in 1 shot with it, vs about 400k with different synergies.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Oh and I beat it too. Cost about 6k units, cus of UC.. rest was easy besides Maestro and WM
    I got 17% attack synergy. 155x3 crit rate synergy.
    edited September 2017
    I would advise you to use mutant crit team for your 4* SL ... or the Guardians teams with Nebula ... both give very high crit chance and damage numbers.

The thing with 4* SL is that you can't increase timer on the enrage with any amount of masteries so its better to go in with as much overall damage as possible.

That is y i used attack boost synergy! That is not better?

Crit team is better than adding just attack ...

Ok. I also have crit with it! 3x155 crit
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309

with r4 5* i soloed every champ, so 1.5mil, except WM, Magik, Falcon, Ant Man and Maestro.
    Lo4eath wrote: »

with r4 5* i soloed every champ, so 1.5mil, except WM, Magik, Falcon, Ant Man and Maestro.

Oh. Have u ever tried with 4* sl?
    Can u pls do that experimment by 4*?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

But that is rol @winterthur . i have done that already. I did not need sl there. And lol is thousand time harder due to enrage.

Sorry, I was mistaken.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Red Magneto, Red Cyclops, Yellowjacket, and Antman would give you a better attack boost synergy.
  • You should be fine for your first run through, and those will be fine for the enrage timer. Stick to the outside of the map, and it should be doable with your 4* SL. Do note, you will have to spend unless you have a lot of potions and daily crystals saved up.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    I did the easy lap of LOL with a 4* SL. I'd recommend a +24% Attack team Synergy. The cost per lap will decrease with r4 5* SL once you have him.