**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinumpool pieces

I Got 3 the same pieces of platinumpool. Is it normal or some bug?I think that I have to collect 5 different pieces.

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Rafal22pt said:

I Got 3 the same pieces of the platinum pool. Is it normal or some bug? I think that I have to collect 5 different pieces.

I guess it is pure troll even I have 2 pieces the same

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Their will probably be a way to dupe him with extra’s just wait.

Their will probably be a way to dupe him with extra’s just wait.

SURE WE PRAY FOR THAT
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

RIP F2P PLAYERS WHO WASTED 20K ARTIFACTS AND GOT 3 OR 2 SAME PIECES WITHOUT GETTING SOME OTHER PIECE BUT I GOT THE LEFT ARM

AND RIGHT ARM AGAIN

What? Getting a piece at all out of 8 crystals is a win. They are 1.25% a piece. You won.

SDP said:

Shafeeq said:

RIP F2P PLAYERS WHO WASTED 20K ARTIFACTS AND GOT 3 OR 2 SAME PIECES WITHOUT GETTING SOME OTHER PIECE BUT I GOT THE LEFT ARM

AND RIGHT ARM AGAIN

What? Getting a piece at all out of 8 crystals is a win. They are 1.25% a piece. You won.

SDP said:

Shafeeq said:

AND RIGHT ARM AGAIN

surely but a weird victory