**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help

can you recommend me a way to get 5s splinters?

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    What the 🦆 are splinters?
  • mattone360mattone360 Posts: 59

nothing

nothing
    Then don't make useless threads
    I asked for help if you don't know, you know don't answer.the thing is quite different

nothing
    I asked for help if you don't know, you know don't answer.the thing is quite different
    You look like a total idiot
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

I assume you mean "shards" rather than splinters.

How to get 5* shards depends a lot on your progression through the game.

They can be earned for completing story and event quest content at higher difficulties (Act 5 & Master) but for a long time your most common way of getting shards will be by opening 4* champion duplicates, which award an additional 275 5* Shards.

Your overall best way to get these is to grind arena and get high enough ranked rewards at the end of each 3-day arena, with the added benefits of the battlechips, gold & units you'll collect along the way.

Early on it can take weeks or even months to pull together enough shards for a 5* crystal - depending on progression and how active you are - but later on you find you can pull multiple 5* every week.

They can be earned for completing story and event quest content at higher difficulties (Act 5 & Master) but for a long time your most common way of getting shards will be by opening 4* champion duplicates, which award an additional 275 5* Shards.

Your overall best way to get these is to grind arena and get high enough ranked rewards at the end of each 3-day arena, with the added benefits of the battlechips, gold & units you'll collect along the way.

Early on it can take weeks or even months to pull together enough shards for a 5* crystal - depending on progression and how active you are - but later on you find you can pull multiple 5* every week.
    @PantherusNZ .thanks for your advice. I try to explore act 4 and do monthly missions on difficult difficulty since I can't do anything else. Now I start doing a lot of arenas

nothing
    @unoobmepro .no one can beat you in this. If you can't answer me, don't

nothing
    Are you one of those attention grabbing kids who think that naming something in your own way makes you famous if you want help then name that thing correctly, they are shards not "splinters"

nothing
    Are you one of those attention grabbing kids who think that naming something in your own way makes you famous if you want help then name that thing correctly, they are shards not "splinters"
    @unoobmepro . I don't try to attract attention. I've always called them splinters not fragments. I was wrong. Now play if you have to play or stop writing uselessly if you don't have to give me advice
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

@PantherusNZ .thanks for your advice. I try to explore act 4 and do monthly missions on difficult difficulty since I can't do anything else. Now I start doing a lot of arenas
    Good work, keep it up and you'll be growing very quickly.

Ignore the others making fun of your language, I'm going out on a limb assuming that English isn't your first language :smile:

Good work, keep it up and you'll be growing very quickly.

Ignore the others making fun of your language, I'm going out on a limb assuming that English isn't your first language :smile:
    @PantherusNZ yes indeed. Actually I am Italian and therefore there are also my language difficulties as well as confusing the names in my language too😂