**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena... and other game issues

Some of the changes may not be useful Like the auto complete quest option the condition defeats the purpose.You can only do it after 💯 completion.. I suggest They make real changes like auto complete milestones in arena ... cause arena takes a lot of time for most of us who want to farm resources but don’t have time to do it. All you’ll have to do is rank up and level up your champs for more points ... no need for tiresome arena grinding... it’s not a compulsory option those who want to grind are free to grind. But that option for arenas will be great .. this will solve the problem with gold and units.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Tim1234 said:

Some of the changes may not be useful Like the auto complete quest option the condition defeats the purpose.You can only do it after 💯 completion.. I suggest They make real changes like auto complete milestones in arena ... cause arena takes a lot of time for most of us who want to farm resources but don’t have time to do it. All you’ll have to do is rank up and level up your champs for more points ... no need for tiresome arena grinding... it’s not a compulsory option those who want to grind are free to grind. But that option for arenas will be great .. this will solve the problem with gold and units.

Let me see if I have this right. You want to "farm" resources in the arena but you don't want to spend the time to do it, so you want arena rewards to just magically appear in your account automatically.

You know, we all think it from time to time, but most of us know it would be weird to actually ask for it.
    yeah this is confusing. the point of arena is to grind.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There's this game called 'AFK Arena'. It might suit your taste.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’d be all for auto complete arena milestones if you got 1/4 of the points you would have if you fought the fights.
    And the champ cool down is extended 4 times the current.
    As well as the entry fee being 5 times the current cost.
    And I’d be for it if it also locked those champs in cool down from being used in AQ/AW/Story modes.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Tim1234 said:

I suggest They make real changes like auto complete milestones in arena ... cause arena takes a lot of time for most of us who want to farm resources but don’t have time to do it. All you’ll have to do is rank up and level up your champs for more points ... no need for tiresome arena grinding... it’s not a compulsory option those who want to grind are free to grind. But that option for arenas will be great .. this will solve the problem with gold and units.

Interesting but I don't see how a continuous streak can be achieved without having stacks of max. ranked champs and even then need to consider bad match-ups.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Tim1234 said:

Then what would be the difference between lazy bums like you and people who work hard and grind their soul off and feel that sense of euphoria when their hard work pays off when they spend their units... although I might be a bit prejudiced, just started seriously grinding arena a month ago, feeling the pain of those who've been doing this for years
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    In arena, how can the system know you are capable to finish it?
    Autocomplete function in Daily Event requires you to have completed it at first.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Click a button then arena's done?
    If only
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think if kabam add three new mode of arena where members collect good amount of gold at less milestone...it may consume less time and many people don't like arena much so they can grind it direct gold in less time...and one arena mode for iso...and one mode where we can select our fev champ for featured arena...so almost 150champions and if someone wants Domino they select Domino to grind it someone want corvus or doom they can grind it at fixed milestone...so if I wanna grind for Domino almost 4000_5000 people grind all over the world same case for havok corvus people grind one champ at a time for it at end of the week...this could be an great option to grind for our fev champs
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163

I’d be all for auto complete arena milestones if you got 1/4 of the points you would have if you fought the fights.
    And the champ cool down is extended 4 times the current.
    As well as the entry fee being 5 times the current cost.
    And I’d be for it if it also locked those champs in cool down from being used in AQ/AW/Story modes.

yeah... I agree there should be a penalty for it
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    If you dont wanna play the game just go on wikipedia and look at pictures of superheroes, same thing.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok let’s be honest here. We all need arena to be better but I do believe we need to be realistic. I have watched Patiently waiting for suggestions that will actually bring change to our beloved game. So let’s see if we all can come up with one (1) change that may help in hopes that during this new founded “listening “ Kabam is doing will create positive results to arena.

My suggestion is. Timers. Reduce timers for recovery.
    Currently a 4* takes 2 hours to re-run
    A 5* takes 8 hours to re-run
    A 6* takes 12 hours to re-run.
    In humbleness I request that it is reduced.
    4* is ok @2 hours
    5* should be 4 hours
    6* should be 8 hours
    With this slight change the quality of life is going to be greatly increased as we will spend less overall time completing milestones.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Take 4* champions for example. I think it’s 2hours cooldown timer is good. If we cut it to 1 hour then people that chased the resources to get those 4* to r5 back in the day will be for nothing.