**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you for doing Magneto justice

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
The beta buff footage looks great! Please don’t change a thing, It’s long overdue, he deserves to be OP!

Potentially great job Kabam! Anyone have any details of White Magneto?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They should probably nerf his damage a little bit. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with him being beyond god tier but taking out non metal champs in ROL in 45 hits or under consistently is a bit too much. His L3 can literally do like 500k plus damage with little ramp up when you use him properly. I think capping the prowess lower and lowering the bleed damage a little would still make him insane but not broken
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I could see a case being made that he’s too OP against non metal champs, but he should absolutely obliterate metal ones.

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    He is too OP and I can agree... One simple fix would make him less OP but still powerful would be a Cap of 20 or 25 prowless.. his special damage and bleed damage would significantly decrease making him more in line with champions but still very God like.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Sungj said:

They should probably nerf his damage a little bit. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with him being beyond god tier but taking out non metal champs in ROL in 45 hits or under consistently is a bit too much. His L3 can literally do like 500k plus damage with little ramp up when you use him properly. I think capping the prowess lower and lowering the bleed damage a little would still make him insane but not broken

He is nothing special against non metal
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Don't forget spite nodes so many match ups that can hinder his abilities and for defence he will be mystic food.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Please if I may ask what of the white magneto? not that I have him but I feel others do have him.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    He looks fine. In a lot of content you can't parry, or even make use of the unstoppable with his heavy because enemies will shred you with that one hit. I think he's fine how he is and this brings one of the best characters from Marvel justice
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Mayis said:

Please if I may ask what of the white magneto? not that I have him but I feel others do have him.

He will be buffed too, but we don't have info yet. They said in dev diary that Red will obliterate metal champs, while White one will buff them (via synergy I suppose)
    synergies like that of F4 but for mutants and metal champion teamates would be interesting to see.

Or it can also be via persistent charge like that of Mr. Fantastic...

I'd like it if it were possible to give white mags persistent charges and that these charges can be used to activate pre-fight abilities also useable by his teamates. I'd suggest being able to activate multiple pre-fight abilities as long as he has the charges. Some pre-fight abilities can be specific to metal champion teamates only and other pre-fight abilities that is useable by anyone in his team.
  • Vp14Vp14 Posts: 30
    Sungj said:

His damage is well deserving. Have you seen ghost sunspot omega domino archangel. They finish fight quicker than magneto. I feel magneto deserves what he is in the beta.
  • Vp14Vp14 Posts: 30

He is too OP and I can agree... One simple fix would make him less OP but still powerful would be a Cap of 20 or 25 prowless.. his special damage and bleed damage would significantly decrease making him more in line with champions but still very God like.

He deserves to be op. He is an omega level mutant. He deserves to be the best mutant
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    doing variant 3 is going to be lots of fun
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★

The update isn't even out yet and people are somehow already asking for his nerf. smh

And then as soon as it happens, there will be outcry and request for rank down tickets. Someone has to be the top champ in each class. Makes sense for it to be Magneto (and just maybe Professor X as well. If Magneto is this good, Xavier has to be fairly good as well).
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    looks stupid good ... although i was halfway hoping they'd update his animations as well ie Colossus
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Kabam, you promised us a Magneto that could live up to his name. You have done that! Thank you!!! I could not be happier! Moves like this is how you 100% gain the trust back from the community. I appreciate you for this!
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★

The update isn't even out yet and people are somehow already asking for his nerf. smh

You see KarateMike’s vid where he stacks 60 prowess on a 3* magneto and his s3 one-shots act 5 ultron? (192k health on a 6* champ)

I’m all for a crazy powerful magneto but a cap of 40-50 prowess or having them expire faster after 40-50 isn’t completely irrational.

And I’d much rather have him go live less powerful and get buffed later than go live and get nerfed soon after.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/TGdMZuxPaOI

https://youtu.be/EWoARPqLam8

He wouldn’t be alone and no one is asking for these nerfs.