**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.5 Mordor help me ASAP!

Lucasjones98Lucasjones98 Posts: 340 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I just finished fighting kingping (which wasn’t as bad as everyone said it was, I nearly 1 shot with cap iw but had to finish off with doom cause I got chipped) but I’m going into Mordor, my team will be 5/65 awakened cap, 5/65 doom, 1/25 bwcv 6*, 4/55 invisible women and 4/55 duped nick. I have 460 units. Will doom be able to handle him?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Dunno depends how good you are. I used r3 wasp and less resources as a units cost to what you have there so I guess you should be ok. Personally I found it one of the hardest fights still in act 6.

What was good about wasp was her ability to tag the heavy onto a combo. Can doom do that vs mordo? I’ve not used him to know..

On my alt acc im at that quest now and will be using red guardian once I’ve ranked him up. If you have him check some videos out as it looks like he makes that fight very easy in comparison.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    To defeat Mordor, you’re going to need at least a Hobbit and a wizard on your team.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Doom will make it easy. Just bait that first heavy out then MLLL charge heavy. Then from that point on won’t have to worry about his power gain buffs as you should be able to steal them easily as you can passive stun him
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Doom is who I personally use for every mordo I encounter these days as he is my most hated fight. But with doom makes it much easier
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

So I just finished fighting kingping (which wasn’t as bad as everyone said it was, I nearly 1 shot with cap iw but had to finish off with doom cause I got chipped) but I’m going into Mordor, my team will be 5/65 awakened cap, 5/65 doom, 1/25 bwcv 6*, 4/55 invisible women and 4/55 duped nick. I have 460 units. Will doom be able to handle him?

He can. Maybe you will need a team revive because of the node but Mordo is easy prey for Doom
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

To defeat Mordor, you’re going to need at least a Hobbit and a wizard on your team.

And eagles