**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thanks for the Moon Knight micro-buff!

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
So Moon Knight stacks bleeds now! Noticed it this morning in the arena:
https://youtu.be/q-6f6uyLttA
Miike has confirmed this was intentional on Twitter:

My response:

His damage is definitely much improved with this, particularly if you've invested in Deep Wounds. He's no demigod, but at least this makes him useable; and not just a silent partner providing a buff to someone like Darkhawk.

Could be great with the right synergy team -
Night Thrasher (+40% bleed duration)
Darkhawk (Power Gain or Regen at start of the fight)
Iron Patriot (decent critical rate boost)
+ one other (Ronin? - chance to regenerate when struck?)

Can any of the mods confirm if this is expected to be the full extent of his 'Tune-Up', or is MK still on the waiting list for a proper buff?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    this is great. Except for the stupid v4 moon Knight ambushes. Ugh
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yea, I'm pretty happy with this. Never understood why they would make it so some champs can't stack bleeds.

I just hope they think about extending this to other champs who can't stack bleeds. Right now, off the top of my head, I can only think of Killmonger being the other champ who can't stack. He would be much better if he could stack bleeds and maybe if they allow him to trigger the numerous bleeds off the SP3 multiple times in a fight (you would have to build up the bleeds after each activation).
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Thank you for the feedback on this!!!

Some are saying that it was a bug and then you decided to just keep it since it doesn't really make him OP. although this is baseless is that true?
    Miiike already said it was an intentional change. He could be lying but idk why he would.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 482 ★★★
    Tried using him after Rich's video he made. Definitely a very welcomed change. My 5 star has just been collecting dust, but this change will make him much better for casual question and arena grinding. Will have to wait and see what the official "buff" looks like before I get too excited though. Still a lot of competition for rank up resources.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Niceeeee!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

sweet!

:|