**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto Marvel Now

I really hope this version of magneto get's a lot of the red magneto, with slightly changes, I would be very frustrated if his only use is for synergies.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JBC89 said:

I really hope this version of magneto get's a lot of the red magneto, with slightly changes, I would be very frustrated if his only use is for synergies.

he will be different, he will be focused towards mutants suposedly.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I have a feeling he’ll have a really good synergy with someone.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Imagine if he only gets new synergies nothing else
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

No he’s definitely getting something else. During a Beta live stream I saw his champ icon with the persistent charge icon and the prefight ability icon soooo.

That would be awesome. I have got him awakened and a lot of god-tier mutant champs. I hope he gets some solid buff
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

No he’s definitely getting something else. During a Beta live stream I saw his champ icon with the persistent charge icon and the prefight ability icon soooo.

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit who did this live stream?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    They said in the Teaser Magneto Marvel Now will focus on Buffing His Team's Metal Champions (While Magneto Classic will focus on Punishing Enemy Metal Champions), I assume he'll have a bunch of Synergies, Pre-Fight Abilities, and Cross-Fight Abilities that will apply to him and any Metal Champions on your team.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

They said in the Teaser Magneto Marvel Now will focus on Buffing His Team's Metal Champions (While Magneto Classic will focus on Punishing Enemy Metal Champions), I assume he'll have a bunch of Synergies, Pre-Fight Abilities, and Cross-Fight Abilities that will apply to him and any Metal Champions on your team.

So he may be more Utility Focused while Magneto Classic is more Damage Focused.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    JBC89 said:

Imran said:

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit who did this live stream?
    Brian Grant I think
    1:10:34 into his live stream on youtube "Will Magneto be my first Rank 3?“. Persistent Charge and a Prefight.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

I think white one will be good but red one will be better

Agreed. They have access to both, there's a reason why red was leaked and not white or even both.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

I think white one will be good but red one will be better

depends, if white buffs teammates, then he could be a good war attacker, like people still bring PM to buff corvus. If so it could depend on your focus.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    I have both Magneto.. 6* Now (white) awaken, and 5* classic (red) awaken.. im good either way but it would be nice if Mag Now is useful by himself and not just for synergy purposes only.