**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

2»

Comments

• MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★

Best villain had to be AIDA and The Doctor

Hive begs to differ
    Ward was better than Hive..

AoS is overall my personal favorite Marvel series to date. Don't get me wrong, Daredevil and Punisher were pretty spot on, but AoS holds a special place in my heart. Season 4 was probably the best. Quake and Ghost Rider fighting together, though short, was just EPIC! I love how Coulson comes in right after and comments on the fact that he missed it, lol. It was little things like that. Those were the things that were the icing on the proverbial cake.

I've yet to watch a single episode of Season 7 and this was done with purpose. Knowing this is the final season, I've decided to hold off until the whole of it is available to watch in sequence. I feel it's the best way to close out watching a series I've loved since its inception. I wish they'd followed through with the spin off of Marvel's Most Wanted following Hunter and Bobbi after their departure from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Now, I another I wish hadn't got the axe when it did was Marvel's Agent Carter. That show had a ton of potential IMHO, and it only got 2 Seasons. Then there was the poor Inhumans. I still enjoyed it, but it definitely left something (eh... a lot of things) to be desired, lol. It felt like a cosplay throw together written by teenagers. Sad as I had high hopes for it to eventually crossover to AoS. Alas, on the list of things that will never be.

Looking to the future, Falcon & The Winter Soldier, WandaVision, and Loki have a LOT of promise. I wonder if a few of the future champion additions to CoC will coincide with the release of those series. Knowing that they're directly connected to the MCU storylines gives a lot of hope. Not sure what to expect from Helstrom, lol. Hopefully it'll be fun. Also sad that the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider series gor axed before it got off the ground. So many things that could have been.

it became so so much better from season 4 onwards.. Shame we did not get more of Ghost Rider... it's actually best among superhero shows (in DC Flash and Arrow were never consistent only good upto season 1&2, Legends of Tomorrow is super fun though) . Daredevil, Jessica Jones were also pretty great, but none of them come close to AoS.. i really wish they include Quake i the MCU.. Chloe Bennett did a fantastic job
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

AoS is overall my personal favorite Marvel series to date. Don't get me wrong, Daredevil and Punisher were pretty spot on, but AoS holds a special place in my heart. Season 4 was probably the best. Quake and Ghost Rider fighting together, though short, was just EPIC! I love how Coulson comes in right after and comments on the fact that he missed it, lol. It was little things like that. Those were the things that were the icing on the proverbial cake.

I've yet to watch a single episode of Season 7 and this was done with purpose. Knowing this is the final season, I've decided to hold off until the whole of it is available to watch in sequence. I feel it's the best way to close out watching a series I've loved since its inception. I wish they'd followed through with the spin off of Marvel's Most Wanted following Hunter and Bobbi after their departure from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Now, I another I wish hadn't got the axe when it did was Marvel's Agent Carter. That show had a ton of potential IMHO, and it only got 2 Seasons. Then there was the poor Inhumans. I still enjoyed it, but it definitely left something (eh... a lot of things) to be desired, lol. It felt like a cosplay throw together written by teenagers. Sad as I had high hopes for it to eventually crossover to AoS. Alas, on the list of things that will never be.

Looking to the future, Falcon & The Winter Soldier, WandaVision, and Loki have a LOT of promise. I wonder if a few of the future champion additions to CoC will coincide with the release of those series. Knowing that they're directly connected to the MCU storylines gives a lot of hope. Not sure what to expect from Helstrom, lol. Hopefully it'll be fun. Also sad that the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider series gor axed before it got off the ground. So many things that could have been.

it became so so much better from season 4 onwards.. Shame we did not get more of Ghost Rider... it's actually best among superhero shows (in DC Flash and Arrow were never consistent only good upto season 1&2, Legends of Tomorrow is super fun though) . Daredevil, Jessica Jones were also pretty great, but none of them come close to AoS.. i really wish they include Quake i the MCU.. Chloe Bennett did a fantastic job
    Really? Season 5 was cool in space, and the only good episodes of season six are the finale and Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson.

Season 7 is great tho lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

YES! Best show on television, fight me.

wrong.
    what’s better?
    better call saul is leagues ahead
    Sure but Community is streets ahead

Really? Season 5 was cool in space, and the only good episodes of season six are the finale and Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson.

Season 7 is great tho lol
    Season 4 superb with that Darkhold plot and AIDA, season 5 overall was pretty great with space and than Saving Coulson story line.. season 6 again good with Sarhe plot.
    Season 7 so far good.. Only shortcoming is lack of Fitz
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am as excited for this finale as I was for the GoT finale, but I did go into GoT finale with expectations that it wouldn’t be that great of an ending. AoS I am going into it with expectations that the finale may be my favorite episode out of it all.
    Less than 7 hours to go
    edited August 2020

I am as excited for this finale as I was for the GoT finale, but I did go into GoT finale with expectations that it wouldn’t be that great of an ending. AoS I am going into it with expectations that the finale may be my favorite episode out of it all.
    Less than 7 hours to go

i just need fitz. It’s been really weird going almost an entire season without my favorite character

Less than 7 hours to go

i just need fitz. It’s been really weird going almost an entire season without my favorite character
    Ditto.. and they better not kill him or make him old without getting him to live his life with Simmons

Less than 7 hours to go

Ditto.. and they better not kill him or make him old without getting him to live his life with Simmons
    we should spoiler tag these lol
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    I stopped see when show started be a novel /romance....
    NCB_pt said:

when was that? Before or after time travel?
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

NCB_pt said:

Idk about that time travel.
    One of last episodes I saw was about father of Quake and that inhumans.....
    edited August 2020
    NCB_pt said:

NCB_pt said:

you stopped in season 2, meaning you missed time travel, aliens, space, ghost rider, robots, and other cool stuff

It gets so much better
    NCB_pt said:

Best romance love story in TV history. I get what your saying. But, best in TV history.

NCB_pt said:

Best romance love story in TV history. I get what your saying. But, best in TV history.
    wait which one are we talking here. FitzSimmons?

NCB_pt said:

Definitely

NCB_pt said:

Definitely
    Best romance in television
    NCB_pt said:

NCB_pt said:

oh mate you are missing out on a gem of a series... Just bear with season 3,afterwards it's the best TV series on superheros up until now

NCB_pt said:

NCB_pt said:

oh mate you are missing out on a gem of a series... Just bear with season 3,afterwards it's the best TV series on superheros up until now
    Season 3 is solid, mans talking about season 2.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Great show. Not the best
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

NCB_pt said:

NCB_pt said:

Season 3 is solid, mans talking about season 2.
    Season 4 and 5 are the best but season 3 is when things started getting interesting.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I should start watching AoS

Yes, you should.