**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom

Comments

• VakoVako Posts: 10
    H3t3r said:

Voodoo is going to crush this in the second chapter. +25% ability accuracy for every buff? Placing a Loa every hit, granting +10% attack and power rate very hit.

Easy attack increases and instant SP3’s

My r5 voodoo is looking very happy.
    totally agree.. my r4 4 star too DD
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Finally I’ll get to unleash my sym spidey. Drooling thinking about the damage potential with a few stacks of armor breaks then the genetic calibration
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Jaggers68 said:

Why does this say 3 responsibility and in the quest it says 100?

Still works at 3
    How do you know when you have 3? I don't see a visual icon, do you have to keep mental note?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    It has to be against an sp, not just dexing regular attacks. A gray buff pops up when you do it.
  • Hobo_GoatHobo_Goat Posts: 7
    Crumb3307 said:

It has to be against an sp, not just dexing regular attacks. A gray buff pops up when you do it.

Ah. It does say that. My mistake, misread it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I thought it was 100 and I was like that's never going to be used lol
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    GOTG said:

well played Kabam. well played. now hopefully when you say difficult, it isn't stupid. there's a difference between making something difficult and making it stupid. you have Act 6 and Book 2 as a reference for stupid. :D

They are not. Act 6 was hard a year ago not now. For endgame content can only last for a year is short.
    It would be cool if I had R3 6*s. But I'm not there yet so it sucks and just makes it something not for me now. I was having fun with the other Variants, they seemed right where they should be and still way hard. I wish they made it another difficulty and had Variant as well. It would make sense too because Variant is supposed to be a specific difficulty I thought so this should be one higher.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Raganator said:

Just what everyone was asking for. Harder Variants. Um Thanks..?

So are Variants now going to be for players that completed All of act 6 and Abyss and now we need Rank3 6*s? But the rewards are still for 5*s..I would think there would be more 6* shards

I mean...yeah. I do want harder variants with better rewards.
    It would be cool if I had R3 6*s. But I'm not there yet so it sucks and just makes it something not for me now. I was having fun with the other Variants, they seemed right where they should be and still way hard. I wish they made it another difficulty and had Variant as well. It would make sense too because Variant is supposed to be a specific difficulty I thought so this should be one higher.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

this looks insanely easy to me. doubt I could do it soon, but doesn't look hard at all

Yeah I nearly soloed the venom boss with my 4 40 doom. But I got my a** kicked by the havok in 1.1
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Did my completion run and it was pretty fun. I did all the hardest paths first so it was irritating too, but I enjoyed it. The only comment I have is what is the point of making paths that specifically go against the playstyle intended by the chapter buffs?

Challenge.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

Dexing specials with venom and I'm not getting the responsibility buffs. They work fine with Starkey.
    Anyone else not getting them with venom?

Only affects Spider-Verse Heroes. That’s how it’s meant to be.
    Hmmm, I see - Great Power: Each Hit that a #Spiderverse Champion avoids

There is no #Spiderverse tag, there is a #spider-verse heroes tag.

The description is a bit misleading since technically venom is spider-verse but, not a hero.

All good, I can work with the heroes.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★

Power and responsibility lost their description and don’t seem to be working. I dexed several specials on kingpin and storm but it didn’t proc.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    Grrrrrrr = variants
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    It’s really sad to see that kabam missed the memo about how fun variant 4 was. This difficulty seems closer to variant 1 and act 6/7 stuff that was supposed to be addressed in the “future.” Some of the later stuff is not as horrible in chap 2 and 3 but so far the first quest exploration is a nightmare. Swing and a miss again