**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Android Performance

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else on android had weird gameplay for the past few days? I feel like my parries have a wildly different timing and intercepts are super inconsistent because the dash back and mediums feel a lot slower and chunkier in general. I didn't put this in the performance thread because I didn't know if I was imagining it
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    Not just android... I’m on iPhone and everything is slow and fighting is different
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    You are definetly not alone but i think kabam is aware of these issues especially on android side hope they fix it soon.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ok thanks for reassuring me that I'm not crazy lol.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    these are the times I’m grateful I use ios

these are the times I’m grateful I use ios

😩 unfortunately, the game will always be better on iOS. I've played both and there is a large, large difference. my parry timing and reparry timing is completely off on ios
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    The game for me is unplayable, at least in hard content. Screen freezing, micro blocks, missing hits on specials, no parry. Started Variant earlier today and died with the whole roster after the 3rd fight beause of bugs. Shame on you Kabam.
    Badrose said:

The game for me is unplayable, at least in hard content. Screen freezing, micro blocks, missing hits on specials, no parry. Started Variant earlier today and died with the whole roster after the 3rd fight beause of bugs. Shame on you Kabam.

mine hasn't been freezing, but I swear intercepting has been off
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Badrose said:

Tell me about it. I had to restart the first fight in chapter 1 three times before I could time the inconsistent lags, finally got past kingpin and died on havok 5 times. When ever havoc tries his 3rd dash forward at me in game, the game freezes and my intercepts (even parries) don't register, then I get comboed to death or take a serious block beating. Used a total of 4 revives on both the venoms I brought.
    I got PTSD after the first chapter, maybe it was because I rushed in when it was just launched. I restart the game and took on arkhus vision (the lag king) several times and didn't experience the level of lag, but I haven't still gone into chapter two of variant 5.