**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't quake our way out of this one..

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
I managed to cheese through the first two boss rushes with quake but hit the champ variety bottleneck on this one. Had to end up using 200 units on two team revives just for the aarkus, warlock and bvcw :neutral:

What roster and/or items did you use for this boss rush?

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I used
    Venom for Stealthy and Mysterio
    Void for Sunspot and Claire
    Thing for Warlock and Aarkus
    😉
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

I just used one revive on sunspot cuz of timer and my Corvus cheesed the boss rush 😁

I had absolutely no problem until aarkus, since I had colossus r4 on me. Now you may say colossus is coldsnap immune, and you are right, but I kept forgetting about his tenacity and ended up trying to parry heavy myself into oblivion
    Yeap as I thought, I probably hity the champ variety bottleneck, I have none of those champions you guys have mentioned
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I did not realize the sunspot interaction. I was surprised my parry failed so many times. But, still easy if you have decent counters as 4 star.
    edited August 2020
    Pulyaman said:

I did not realize the sunspot interaction. I was surprised my parry failed so many times. But, still easy if you have decent counters as 4 star.

Nah I don't think I have the skill to do it with 4 stars. I only have corvus from the above suggestions as my 4 star, and I doubt he can do much with those heath pools as a 4 star
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    would a maxed 4* doom work for aarkus?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

If you are good at dexing Aarkus specials, to avoid block damage, then a 4* can do the fight itemless.
    Greekhit said:

If you are good at dexing Aarkus specials, to avoid block damage, then a 4* can do the fight itemless.
    is there a certain playstyle that would work? medium heavy? or normal doom combo of mlllh. also, which specials?

If you have Doom awakened, you can fire back to back sp3 due to the Power gain from nullifying his powergain. Thats what I did, though it was a 5 star. Basically, once you fire your first sp3, you are set

Greekhit said:

is there a certain playstyle that would work? medium heavy? or normal doom combo of mlllh. also, which specials?
    Block till he reaches sp3, then fire your sp1, you should get to sp3 pretty quickly if you nullify his power gain buffs, after that, game over
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    This was easiest for me. Doom and Venom pretty much the whole way through, no revives.

And i am not sure what happened on warlock. I fought terrible, he h it maxed power with 10% life left and never hit me with a special 3.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    • I used Sorcerer Supreme against Spiderman Stealth, she's not the best evade counter out there but she did the job with the correct rune and she's the best I have.
    • Hyperion for Mysterio, he was a pain like always, launching his heavy every two seconds instead of the SP2...
    • For anyone who's got Black Widow Claire Voyant, she destroyed Sunspot in her Hellfire stance, she gains 20 charges in no time (they both are immune to incineration), a couple of SP2 did it.
    • I'd rather not talk about Warlock... revived twice.
    • Colossus for Aarkus worked great, you just have to pay attention to power gain and tenacity.
    • Omega Red took care of the finale Claire, his field was active the whole fight after her first SP1.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I used 0 revives my team was:
    Gladiator hulk
    Hyperion
    Rogue
    Longshot
    Killmonger
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Oh man I totally there was a boss rush today!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Oh man I totally there was a boss rush today!

You also forgot the forgot. It’s was a nice surprise for me too. I am now sitting on 20k 5shards for tomorrow’s dual crystals and a 6star crystal.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    R2 6* Corvus did everything for me
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Boss Rush 3 is just Corvus Bait all the way till the Final Boss, only trouble I had was Vision Aarkus but it was because of lag from my Device not handling his Fog well though I finished him with Colossus who tanked an Sp3, then brought Red Hulk in to Solo BWCV.
    ghost will easily do sunspot and bwcv
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Corvus for stealthy and warlock, CMM for Mysterio and Aarkus, Colossus for Sunspot and Claire for Claire. Nick was along for synergy.

CMM gets built up against Mysterio and makes short work of Aarkus. Colossus was back up in case that plan didn't work but it did.

I used 0 revives my team was:
    Gladiator hulk
    Hyperion
    Rogue
    Longshot
    Killmonger

You're the only guy with Champs I have, how'd you do with hyperion and Longshot? I'm really interested in how you managed itemless @Nojokejaym
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Built up cmm on Stealthy.
    Cmm for the deep sea diver
    Human torch for sunspot
    Cmm for warlock
    Cmm for vision
    Quake for bwcv (my first ever solo of stun immune with quake, really proud of my self lol)

O items or units
    Team

5/65
    Fury
    Sparkles
    Quake
    Domino (no idea why I brought her lol)

4/55
    Human torch
    Qfury said:

Human torch for sunspot
    Cmm for warlock
    Cmm for vision
    Quake for bwcv (my first ever solo of stun immune with quake, really proud of my self lol)

O items or units
    Team

5/65
    Fury
    Sparkles
    Quake

4/55
    Human torch

you think a r4 cmm would work? or did you just combo to sp2 and insta kill @Qfury
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    Had to restart at least 7 times at Warlock before I found my team, then did it with one revive (on Warlock of course :s ).

Stealthy with 5/65 Stealthy
    Mysterio with Stealthy
    Sunspot with 4/55 Colossus
    Warlock with 4/55 Venom (bleed pushes him to SP2 faster)
    Aarkus with Colossus, finished with Stealthy
    Claire with Stealthy
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I used Quake for BWCV, she died before getting to one bar of power. I used Captain Marvel for Warlock but Quake should be ok too, I used her on epic and pretty sure I’d used her for UC EQ back then.
    Otherwise, Cap Marvel for Mysterio, Void for Sunspot, Sym Supreme for Aarkus, Fury for Stealth.

First one of those where I used my full team, not great news for Omega, could probably do with only Void and Supreme (along with Quake of course).
    Qfury said:

Human torch for sunspot
    Cmm for warlock
    Cmm for vision

O items or units
    Team

5/65
    Fury
    Sparkles
    Quake

4/55
    Human torch

you think a r4 cmm would work? or did you just combo to sp2 and insta kill @Qfury

Had to restart at least 7 times at Warlock before I found my team, then did it with one revive (on Warlock of course :s ).

Stealthy with 5/65 Stealthy
    Mysterio with Stealthy
    Sunspot with 4/55 Colossus
    Warlock with 4/55 Venom (bleed pushes him to SP2 faster)
    Aarkus with Colossus, finished with Stealthy
    Claire with Stealthy

how'd u survive the poison with stealthy?