**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom

Comments

• VakoVako Posts: 10
    H3t3r said:

Voodoo is going to crush this in the second chapter. +25% ability accuracy for every buff? Placing a Loa every hit, granting +10% attack and power rate very hit.

Easy attack increases and instant SP3’s

My r5 voodoo is looking very happy.
    totally agree.. my r4 4 star too DD
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Finally I’ll get to unleash my sym spidey. Drooling thinking about the damage potential with a few stacks of armor breaks then the genetic calibration
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Jaggers68 said:

Why does this say 3 responsibility and in the quest it says 100?

Still works at 3
    How do you know when you have 3? I don't see a visual icon, do you have to keep mental note?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    It has to be against an sp, not just dexing regular attacks. A gray buff pops up when you do it.
  • Hobo_GoatHobo_Goat Posts: 7
    Crumb3307 said:

It has to be against an sp, not just dexing regular attacks. A gray buff pops up when you do it.

Ah. It does say that. My mistake, misread it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I thought it was 100 and I was like that's never going to be used lol
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    GOTG said:

well played Kabam. well played. now hopefully when you say difficult, it isn't stupid. there's a difference between making something difficult and making it stupid. you have Act 6 and Book 2 as a reference for stupid. :D

They are not. Act 6 was hard a year ago not now. For endgame content can only last for a year is short.
    It would be cool if I had R3 6*s. But I'm not there yet so it sucks and just makes it something not for me now. I was having fun with the other Variants, they seemed right where they should be and still way hard. I wish they made it another difficulty and had Variant as well. It would make sense too because Variant is supposed to be a specific difficulty I thought so this should be one higher.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Raganator said:

Just what everyone was asking for. Harder Variants. Um Thanks..?

So are Variants now going to be for players that completed All of act 6 and Abyss and now we need Rank3 6*s? But the rewards are still for 5*s..I would think there would be more 6* shards

I mean...yeah. I do want harder variants with better rewards.
    It would be cool if I had R3 6*s. But I'm not there yet so it sucks and just makes it something not for me now. I was having fun with the other Variants, they seemed right where they should be and still way hard. I wish they made it another difficulty and had Variant as well. It would make sense too because Variant is supposed to be a specific difficulty I thought so this should be one higher.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian

this looks insanely easy to me. doubt I could do it soon, but doesn't look hard at all

Yeah I nearly soloed the venom boss with my 4 40 doom. But I got my a** kicked by the havok in 1.1
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Did my completion run and it was pretty fun. I did all the hardest paths first so it was irritating too, but I enjoyed it. The only comment I have is what is the point of making paths that specifically go against the playstyle intended by the chapter buffs?

Challenge.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

Dexing specials with venom and I'm not getting the responsibility buffs. They work fine with Starkey.
    Anyone else not getting them with venom?

Only affects Spider-Verse Heroes. That’s how it’s meant to be.
    Hmmm, I see - Great Power: Each Hit that a #Spiderverse Champion avoids

There is no #Spiderverse tag, there is a #spider-verse heroes tag.

The description is a bit misleading since technically venom is spider-verse but, not a hero.

All good, I can work with the heroes.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Power and responsibility lost their description and don’t seem to be working. I dexed several specials on kingpin and storm but it didn’t proc.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    Grrrrrrr = variants
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    It’s really sad to see that kabam missed the memo about how fun variant 4 was. This difficulty seems closer to variant 1 and act 6/7 stuff that was supposed to be addressed in the “future.” Some of the later stuff is not as horrible in chap 2 and 3 but so far the first quest exploration is a nightmare. Swing and a miss again