**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which class is Dr Doom?

Is Dr Doom a Mystic, Tech or Science or what??

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    The never going to be in MCoC one.
    Buh dum Ching!!!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    He is not even a game character, so no class
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    If I was added in the game (which would mean Marvel got back the right of the FF) it would depend on how Kabam would want to put his abilities on.

If they wish to make him use his spells, or his tech, that would determine the class I think
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Well, he has a lot of science associated with him as well as tech. I think mystic less so, so probably a mutant, skill...or likely Tech...they're all tech now.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited September 2017
    He'd be mystic/science/tech. He's a mystical Character himself. But knowing kabam he'd probably be tech, because kabam lol.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    Well, he has a lot of science associated with him as well as tech. I think mystic less so, so probably a mutant, skill...or likely Tech...they're all tech now.

Doom is one of the top mystic villains of all time.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    He could arguably be a science champ. If they followed the rationale used for Hulk (scientist exposed to radiation that develops new abilities) then he could be a science champ. This is all speculation though as I do not see Kabam adding the Fantastic Four.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Could even be cosmic
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    He could arguably be a science champ. If they followed the rationale used for Hulk (scientist exposed to radiation that develops new abilities) then he could be a science champ. This is all speculation though as I do not see Kabam adding the Fantastic Four.
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Could even be cosmic

It would be nice to see him as either instead of tech or mystic. I'd lean towards science right now with the assumption that if they ever add Galactus and Silver Surfer that they would be cosmic. I know this is all speculation though.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    I dunno about his class, but I heard as a
    fant4-star, his PI is 9.

Percent.

On rotten tomatoes.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited September 2017
    Science for sure, and in recent interviews Stan lee said that there is a very good possibility of FF AND XMEN joining the MCU so never say never!
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    I think he will be Science Champ like Quake.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Okay what... I get why Green Goblin should have been Science... but Dr. Doom? No.

He fights in a suit of mech armor with laser beams. He's obviously tech. He hasn't enhanced himself in any way with like a serum, or chemical, or radiation. Even the 2099 version was a cyborg.
    @Voluntaris Lmao!
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    By what I know about Doom he would most likely be a Mystic/Tech Champ if he comes to MCOC.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    He's copyrighted class he ain't coming to MCOC
    Apparently they could get the rights back. So if they do, doom would probably be mystic. Or he could have the karnak thing where he'd need like 2 tech t4cc and 1 mystic t4cc or vise versa. Depending on how kabam wants to class em. (Mystic or tech.)
    He's copyrighted class he ain't coming to MCOC
    If you go online marvel is trying to acquire the rights back for both FF and XMEN Stan lee even said in a recent interview he's hoping to see them both in the MCU before he passes
  • Wolves212Wolves212 Posts: 17
    Cosmic
  • I once seen doc doom hold a pen soooo I guess that would make him tech. #kabamlogic
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    he is a tech genius but surely cosmic as that's what game him his power right?
    edited September 2017
    he is a tech genius but surely cosmic as that's what game him his power right?

Nah he wears a super powered suit that gives him enhanced strength and durability but he's actually ranked the 4th strongest wizard in all of marvel! I only know this because someone argued my original comment so I had to look him up lol
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    TKal wrote: »
    If I was added in the game (which would mean Marvel got back the right of the FF) it would depend on how Kabam would want to put his abilities on.

If they wish to make him use his spells, or his tech, that would determine the class I think

The rights to FF are only for the MOVIE rights. Marvel maintains the rights to use them in any other venue. Since we have X-Men in the game (movie rights owned by the same company that own the rights to FF) I think it's safe to think FF could be included. But the bigger question is why would they? FF had been declining in popularity for a number of years, which eventually led to Marvel canceling the FF comics and dispersing the characters into different titles (The Thing with Guardians of the Galaxy, Human Torch being in Inhuman comics). I know the canceling of the comics was done in part to limit promoting characters they didn't have movie rights to, but that was not the only factor at play. Marvel seems to have no interest in promoting the FF characters at this time, so I wouldn't bet on them showing up anytime in the near future.
  • Frost_yFrost_y Posts: 13
    TKal wrote: »

Maybe that’s why he’s not in the game, because he could be tech, science, or mystic, and he’s a combination of all of them.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    mystic
  • I want him to be the next big boss like maestro and be a universal class
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Class of '98