**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New 5 Stars I got...

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I got these 2 5 Stars.....Are they even worth R1
P.S- I HAVE A 5 STAR DUPED DARKHAWK

ELSA I GOT FROM THE LEGENDARY CRYSTAL:
&
NIGHTTHRASHER FROM SKILL MUTANT CRYSTAL(5 STAR)πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    NT needs high sig but both are great. Also, chill with the caps
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Elsa is really fun to play. Underrated imo. Night thrasher I have pulled 3 times. I don’t use him as much because I have better skill options, but I heard good things.

Are they worthy of R1? Well, every champ starts at R1 with no resources needed. So.....yes lol!
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bloodstone is one badass champ. Have you even tried her dude?
    She degens like mordo,
    every medium is burn or armour break,
    Sp1 deals insane debuffs,
    Sp2 washes away health easily
    She can kill doom boss in aq if played well that level of awesomeness she has!!
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Low-key brag post? Elsa is an EXCELLENT champ, and I took my unduped 6* on my second account straight to Rank 2 with exactly ZERO regrets.

Night Thrasher is also a solid champ, though I admit I don't have as much experience with him. But two excellent pulls considering all the trash out there.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 β˜…

I got these 2 5 Stars.....Are they even worth R1
    P.S- I HAVE A 5 STAR DUPED DARKHAWK

ELSA I GOT FROM THE LEGENDARY CRYSTAL:
    &
    NIGHTTHRASHER FROM SKILL MUTANT CRYSTAL(5 STAR)πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Guys like you really get under my skin. Any 5* from legendary crystal is a win, let alone a solid champ like Elsa. I bet you folks will never be happy until there is something like champion selector out there.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guys....I haven't used both....I have them as 4 Star....But No...I haven't used them....That's why I asked an Opinion...Not a Brag Post....
    Thank You for letting me know...Atleast I can R2 any of the Champ