**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you awaken first: 5 star Hulkbuster or 5 star Guillotine 2099?

Currently level 55 going for Uncollected....

Who would you awaken first: 5 star Hulkbuster or 5 star Guillotine 2099? 26 votes

5 star Hulkbuster
65%
PantherusNZHammerbro_64Warlord5386Amazing_Demon05EtjamaSarvanga1_BonzodavidPřìņče01RenaxqqCapdevilasebLucifer1810Fanatic_Gamerodishika123HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYeetusTheFoetusThe_Avenger[Deleted User] 17 votes
5 star Guillotine 2099
34%
ZzzSpiderCoolsLunaePrcekKk25ddomwalkerdogFireflyŘïdđhįmCowabunga 9 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    5 star Hulkbuster
    Guillotine is arguably a better champ, but HB needs the awakened ability more
  • 5 star Hulkbuster
    Guillotine 2099 does not need to be awakened, so hulkbuster is a better option
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    What do you want to accomplish?
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    SDP said:

I'm currently level 55 working to become uncollected. Some of my top champs are: 5* Awakened Sunspot (r4 55/55), 5* Awakened Ant-Man (r4 55/55), 5* Mephisto (currently r3 45/45), 5* Proxima Midnight (currently r2 35/35), 5* Hulk Ragnarok (currently r2 35/35), 4* Awakened Rogue (r5 50/50), 4* Awakened Captain Marvel Movie (r5 50/50), 4* Awakened Nick Fury (r5 50/50), 4* Awakened Stark Spidey (r4 40/40) and 4* Awakened Quake (r4 40/40)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    5 star Hulkbuster
    As an owner of a DUPED 5/65 G2099, she doesn't need it whatsoever.

MCOC_JCM said:

SDP said:

I'm currently level 55 working to become uncollected. Some of my top champs are: 5* Awakened Sunspot (r4 55/55), 5* Awakened Ant-Man (r4 55/55), 5* Mephisto (currently r3 45/45), 5* Proxima Midnight (currently r2 35/35), 5* Hulk Ragnarok (currently r2 35/35), 4* Awakened Rogue (r5 50/50), 4* Awakened Captain Marvel Movie (r5 50/50), 4* Awakened Nick Fury (r5 50/50), 4* Awakened Stark Spidey (r4 40/40) and 4* Awakened Quake (r4 40/40)
    Holy smokes that is an amazing roster for someone who isn't UC!
    LOL...Thanks! I went a few years without playing much...basically logging in to collect the daily calendar rewards. :smile: Just started playing more often again, so finally getting around to becoming Uncollected.

Thanks...that makes me feel better! I have been regretting selecting Hulk Ragnarok instead of duping her with my last 5* Nexus crystal. I had heard that she doesn't need it, so that's why I picked HR instead of duping her. However, afterwards I heard her dupe sometimes comes in handy...like minimizing damage...even sp3...when her combo shield is up.
    5 star Hulkbuster
    MCOC_JCM said:

Thanks...that makes me feel better! I have been regretting selecting Hulk Ragnarok instead of duping her with my last 5* Nexus crystal. I had heard that she doesn't need it, so that's why I picked HR instead of duping her. However, afterwards I heard her dupe sometimes comes in handy...like minimizing damage...even sp3...when her combo shield is up.
    It’s EXCEPT sp3, so you made the right choice
    5 star Hulkbuster
    walkerdog said:

g99 - immunities.

He’s asking about awakening not rankup.

MCOC_JCM said:

Thanks...I just read that last night! Do you use your Guilly 2099 a lot? Does the awakened ability every help you?
    5 star Hulkbuster
    MCOC_JCM said:

MCOC_JCM said:

Thanks...I just read that last night! Do you use your Guilly 2099 a lot? Does the awakened ability every help you?
    I’ve used her less than normal recently just because I’m trying out newly upgraded champs and trying to skill up with them, but she is a very good bosskiller in EQ (end L3 the first fight and then save for the boss). Most times I barely have to read the nodes and I’m all good.

Obviously UCEQ isn’t that crazy nor is it where she really shines, but she puts in work when health pools start to get larger in story content.

Her safeguard is hardly noticeable and in general her sig doesn’t come into play THAT much because I either don’t get hit ever or am really bad at intercepts and get hit on multiple occasions so it can’t save me.

One random note, unless you need to, it’s best to leave none of the prefights activated so you get a solid armor up buff, because her health pool is insanely low. She is beefy enough with neither activated (and has the 15%>>50% regen), but the potency of both armor and regen are halved if you use one prefight and disabled if you use both.

The only one I really use is the power burn one. Regen won’t get much health back and the guaranteed crit one is very very niche.

MCOC_JCM said:

MCOC_JCM said:

I’ve used her less than normal recently just because I’m trying out newly upgraded champs and trying to skill up with them, but she is a very good bosskiller in EQ (end L3 the first fight and then save for the boss). Most times I barely have to read the nodes and I’m all good.

Obviously UCEQ isn’t that crazy nor is it where she really shines, but she puts in work when health pools start to get larger in story content.

Her safeguard is hardly noticeable and in general her sig doesn’t come into play THAT much because I either don’t get hit ever or am really bad at intercepts and get hit on multiple occasions so it can’t save me.

One random note, unless you need to, it’s best to leave none of the prefights activated so you get a solid armor up buff, because her health pool is insanely low. She is beefy enough with neither activated (and has the 15%>>50% regen), but the potency of both armor and regen are halved if you use one prefight and disabled if you use both.

The only one I really use is the power burn one. Regen won’t get much health back and the guaranteed crit one is very very niche.
    Thank you so much for the awesome insight on how to user her! It also makes me feel so much better knowing that I didn't dupe her and chose Hulk Ragnarok instead. Now I can use Hulk Ragnarok guilt free! LOL