**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a silver lining. Mystic/Science dual class opening experience

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
I'm sure I'm not the only one on the hunt for Doctor Doom. I was able to beat some of the boss rushes and quests and had amassed 30,000 5 star shards. Well...2 Ebony Maws and a Rhino. I know that rhino got a tiny buff some time ago, and maw got a readjustment a little while back. Does anyone use either for more than arena fodder? I've searched for some videos, but not much on these 2.

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yep Arena Fodder
    To make you feel better, both my main and my alt have rhino. My alt has rhino duped out of a batch of 10 5 stars.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ebony is a fun vision Aarkus counter. Power gain for days. Can be annoying on defense (Rhino as well) plus he’s slightly decent for v5
  • I have opened 2 or three of these and so far I'd be better opening basics haha
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Appreciate the feedback everyone!!! B) Yeah. Gonnna save up for a while then give it another go. Mystic and Science are my weakest areas in 5 stars (Classic Spiderman is my best science 5 star at the moment) so I figure between my hunt for Doom, and my need for better science champs, this is the way to go for the time being.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Hoping for something semi-useful so of course I pulled Ebony Maw from a dual crystal myself. Arena fodder and little else so I know how you feel OP. Tempted to not even put any iso into him as it's a waste of gold.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I like ebony maw, he’s fun to play with, but his damage is pathetic.

I like ebony maw, he’s fun to play with, but his damage is pathetic.

Yeah, even after the buff.
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    I lucked out with Thing. Now I just need HT and Doom and I'll be happy.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I got trolled today, opened 2, both times doom was on either side of the champion I got.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    wanted hood for ghost synergy
    3 pulls, no hood
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

If it makes you feel any better
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

how is that going to make him feel better hehe
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Spun 3 today as well. First time Longshot, duped Yellowjacket for the first time, and another 20 sigs to my GR.

It was a mixed bag.
    Sungj said:

Actually it does. It's a good indication that anything can happen. I'll get there eventually. LOL. Thanks for the encouragement (whether it was intentional or not) :D
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I lucked out and pulled Doom with my first crystal, I have been trying to get him since he came to the game. I had even saved a mystic AG and some sig stones hoping I'd pull him.
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146

I did two so far. Not regretting these crystals
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    I lucked out with a CAIW, Hulk and Thing. Overall I'm pretty happy with my pulls so far. I just need to dupe CAIW and THING now.