**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MAP 7 ACID WASH HULKBUSTER

kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
How is this still a problem point? How is he STILL on the map?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Again Kabam? Please fix this before we proceed today? Or just start tomorrow.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    @Kabam Miike we need to know is AQ being restarted
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Here we go again...
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Seriously.. get it together..
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    This is so rediculous!! I don't understand how we are still having this issue. It was Iron Man last week. What gives!?!?!
  • Wilbo333Wilbo333 Posts: 3
    Hulk buster still on map, and to top it off
    -40% Mystic, when most will use Voodoo. We need this fixed ASAP. @Kabam Miike
  • SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    edited August 2020
    This was supposed to be day one of all the map7 fixes. :neutral:
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    Man this is just dreadful. Full on ready to quit this game. This is just one thing but man it's piling up
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    It wasn't on the 7.5.1 list, but it was on the previous lists. Too bad we (all) didn't catch it earlier
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    This is an impossible fight for most especially with the mystic being weakened.. This needs to be Removed!
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 108
    Not cool.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    Acid wash hb again...ugh. kabam please fix this. Yall have been on a roll lately with listening to feedback for resolution, I have faith!
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★

Maybe im stupid (probably am) but what is the issue with acid wash hb? He poison immune now?

Updated Hulkbuster can dole out shock damage, which is pretty painful for the champions you need to take on Acid Wash. No Shock Immune poison dealers.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Maybe im stupid (probably am) but what is the issue with acid wash hb? He poison immune now?

@OneManArmy - there is relatively zero counters as you need a Poison dealing champ on that path and HB's buff makes the shock destroy you a lot costing many revives and potions and possibly iteming you out on the SECOND NODE in Section 1 path on Map 7 on day 1.

That's why.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    King Groot is the only one who can do that node item less. Also, the global buff is -40% which makes it impossible to do. Without the global class debuff you can do it with a couple items day 1.
  • SteveskiSteveski Posts: 11
    What about Mysterio? Could that be an option if Kabam doesn’t respond?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Guys it has been almost an hour since AQ went live and there has been no response to us. I get you're not developers (as far as I know) and can't just dig in to see what can be done, but can anybody acknowledge that they've seen this?
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Essentially, Kabam already realized that the changes were worth adjusting him. Implemented the changes in 7.5, and they regressed in 7.5.1. Options have already been explored, it's possible to get through him, but it's really more powerful of a combination than designed, post HB adjustments.

Looking into this now

Thank you, Miike.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    Steveski said:

What about Mysterio? Could that be an option if Kabam doesn’t respond?

Not a strong option. You're asking for people to use items because of Kabam's mistake (a repeat one I might add) and requiring not only the person taking that path to have the champ, but have them ranked up already.

So maybe 2 champions out of almost 200, one which is rarely ranked up ever (KG) To handle that path.

That's not balanced and not fair. It was possible before before HB's buff, it's very tiring, long, tedious and just a mean spirited fight that makes that lane essentially harder than the main boss of the entire Map.

I am guessing you have not run Map 7 or Acid Wash path before, because you'd know how horrible this fight is and can be.

Unfortunately, I am one that has run the other AFTER the buff. It wasn't fun.
  • SteveskiSteveski Posts: 11
    Thank you @Kabam Miike