**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

MAP 7 ACID WASH HULKBUSTER

Comments

• SteveskiSteveski Posts: 11

Steveski said:

What about Mysterio? Could that be an option if Kabam doesn’t respond?

Not a strong option. You're asking for people to use items because of Kabam's mistake (a repeat one I might add) and requiring not only the person taking that path to have the champ, but have them ranked up already.

So maybe 2 champions out of almost 200, one which is rarely ranked up ever (KG) To handle that path.

That's not balanced and not fair. It was possible before before HB's buff, it's very tiring, long, tedious and just a mean spirited fight that makes that lane essentially harder than the main boss of the entire Map.

I am guessing you have not run Map 7 or Acid Wash path before, because you'd know how horrible this fight is and can be.

Unfortunately, I am one that has run the other AFTER the buff. It wasn't fun.
    I do run this path but I am new to map 7. Probably started running this map for about 2 months now. I just happen to have a 6 star rank 2 Mysterio. Put me in that .5% of people who ranked him up lol
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    Nkrzykwa1 said:

Looking into this now

Are you looking into this in the same manner as you are “looking into” backdraft intercept issues? If so I assume we shouldn’t plan on a fix within the next two years?
    Hey, we get you're frustrated, a lot of us are.

But let's keep it respectful. Everyone is working hard to fix it now and we are all people deserving of respect. Let's remember that please.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★

King Groot is the only one who can do that node item less. Also, the global buff is -40% which makes it impossible to do. Without the global class debuff you can do it with a couple items day 1.

Just did it itemless with Abom.

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

King Groot is the only one who can do that node item less. Also, the global buff is -40% which makes it impossible to do. Without the global class debuff you can do it with a couple items day 1.

Did you use the RG synergy?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Are you playing with Epic modifiers? If not how did you not die from shock?

WHOz_R4GE said:

Are you playing with Epic modifiers? If not how did you not die from shock?
    Yes EPIc

• Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90
    Xygon said:

Nkrzykwa1 said:

I also assume there is a guy in your alliance that you like to pick in a lot and talk about his wife all the time.

Seriously dude. Called out twice already, and now you’re going after players. Chill out so we can all move forward.
    Lol he’s in my alliance in my BG lmao chill out
    Raganator said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Yes 4 star

WHOz_R4GE said:

Raganator said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Yes 4 star

Oh you have to say that you use the synergy just to help. If you say just Abomination you're going to get people to join and die lol. That makes sense now.
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★

Itemless
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I hope they don’t keep HB all week.

WHOz_R4GE said:

Raganator said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Yes 4 star

Oh you have to say that you use the synergy just to help. If you say just Abomination you're going to get people to join and die lol. That makes sense now.
    I assumed they knew lol

• Looking into this now

any idea on which direction this is going? we have people waiting on things like item use or even participating in case today gets reset and they lose their items.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    He’s basically the same as iron man for me, if it wasn’t brought up i doubt i’d have noticed lol
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    We ran cascading failure today. Heal block didn't help. Had to revive.
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    How are we beyond 90 minutes after @Kabam Miike said "Looking into this now" and we have yet to have an update? Our alliance is getting restless and want to know what we should do... go or no go because the potential for a reset...??????
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Any word @Kabam Miike? It's been a little while since we've heard anything. Don't want to waste resources on a defender that is not supposed to be on the map still.
  • LMF1745LMF1745 Posts: 11
    I’m already 3 items deep
    Didn’t get hit and look at this bs

• kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★

How are we beyond 90 minutes after @Kabam Miike said "Looking into this now" and we have yet to have an update? Our alliance is getting restless and want to know what we should do... go or no go because the potential for a reset...??????

@Mellie_Mel at this point I would just go. After almost 3 hours of AQ being live without a single response I think it's safe to say they aren't going to do anything about day 1. Maybe they're going to make a change for days 2 - 5, but it sounds like day 1 is what it is.
  • HunterNutsHunterNuts Posts: 21
    Whoever says they can do this itemless with abom has either ramped him way up further than I’m willing to (I use a 6* r1), has the most impressive rng luck to never crit, boosts like crazy, or is full of it. I used used two revives and filled my health, took him down on the third try. And I didn’t get hit, that was just shock damage

Whoever says they can do this itemless with abom has either ramped him way up further than I’m willing to (I use a 6* r1), has the most impressive rng luck to never crit, boosts like crazy, or is full of it. I used used two revives and filled my health, took him down on the third try. And I didn’t get hit, that was just shock damage

Abom is R5, and has full suicides. No boosts and killed him with 10% HP left. I can show you on line if you want. Just hit me up

WHOzR4GE line id

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    LMF1745 said:

I’m already 3 items deep

I mean, it’s -40% mystic today. Claire despite people wanting her to be great, struggles to drop the opponent on acid wash with 3 minute timers. And against hulkbuster, I don’t think she’s a good option bc you aren’t going to be spamming l2s and always keep that armor off. Eventually you’re going to eat shock. Voodoo or king groot are much better options for that path than Claire.
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    Run477 said:

LMF1745 said:

I’m already 3 items deep

I mean, it’s -40% mystic today. Claire despite people wanting her to be great, struggles to drop the opponent on acid wash with 3 minute timers. And against hulkbuster, I don’t think she’s a good option bc you aren’t going to be spamming l2s and always keep that armor off. Eventually you’re going to eat shock. Voodoo or king groot are much better options for that path than Claire.
    That’s simply not true. BWCV is the best option for that HB because she removes the armor up. If you remove the armor up, he won’t shock you.

Voodoo is probably better overall, but BWCV is best for that HB

Run477 said:

LMF1745 said:

I’m already 3 items deep

That’s simply not true. BWCV is the best option for that HB because she removes the armor up. If you remove the armor up, he won’t shock you.

Voodoo is probably better overall, but BWCV is best for that HB
    That’s simply not true. Abom is the best option for that HB
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    So yeah, is this where we start the item compensation discussion for people on acid wash? 4 hrs in with 0 updates is pretty much telling us all nothing will happen
    Can you at least remove the -40 mystic percentage?

Hey all,

Unfortunately, we can't fix this for this series of Alliance Quests. We looked at a lot of different options, but there is no clean way to fix this issue. Cancelling AQ (like we did last time) is not possible, because that created a series of issues that locked Players Champions away, as well as back end problems that made starting the next AQ also a huge mess. We're going to work on improving those tools in case of emergency, but do not have them ready yet.

We know that these last weeks of Alliance Quests have been kind of a mess, and we're not happy with them either. We're taking a number of steps to ensure that we are minimizing (hopefully, completely eliminating!) these kinds of issues, including more rigorous checks along the entire testing pipeline. We've already been able to identify where these mistakes were being made, and why and have fixed that first gap.

Of course, there will be compensation for Alliances that are facing this issue. We'll work to get it together, and out to you all as soon as we can.

Can u Atleast give us 30 minute timers for the rest of this week then? Or even make AQ free this week? That would Atleast make this unfortunate situation a little bit better.