**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a silver lining. Mystic/Science dual class opening experience

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
I'm sure I'm not the only one on the hunt for Doctor Doom. I was able to beat some of the boss rushes and quests and had amassed 30,000 5 star shards. Well...2 Ebony Maws and a Rhino. I know that rhino got a tiny buff some time ago, and maw got a readjustment a little while back. Does anyone use either for more than arena fodder? I've searched for some videos, but not much on these 2.

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yep Arena Fodder
    To make you feel better, both my main and my alt have rhino. My alt has rhino duped out of a batch of 10 5 stars.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ebony is a fun vision Aarkus counter. Power gain for days. Can be annoying on defense (Rhino as well) plus he’s slightly decent for v5
  • I have opened 2 or three of these and so far I'd be better opening basics haha
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    Appreciate the feedback everyone!!! B) Yeah. Gonnna save up for a while then give it another go. Mystic and Science are my weakest areas in 5 stars (Classic Spiderman is my best science 5 star at the moment) so I figure between my hunt for Doom, and my need for better science champs, this is the way to go for the time being.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Hoping for something semi-useful so of course I pulled Ebony Maw from a dual crystal myself. Arena fodder and little else so I know how you feel OP. Tempted to not even put any iso into him as it's a waste of gold.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I like ebony maw, he’s fun to play with, but his damage is pathetic.

I like ebony maw, he’s fun to play with, but his damage is pathetic.

Yeah, even after the buff.
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    I lucked out with Thing. Now I just need HT and Doom and I'll be happy.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I got trolled today, opened 2, both times doom was on either side of the champion I got.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    wanted hood for ghost synergy
    3 pulls, no hood
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

If it makes you feel any better
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

how is that going to make him feel better hehe
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Spun 3 today as well. First time Longshot, duped Yellowjacket for the first time, and another 20 sigs to my GR.

It was a mixed bag.
    Sungj said:

Actually it does. It's a good indication that anything can happen. I'll get there eventually. LOL. Thanks for the encouragement (whether it was intentional or not) :D
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I lucked out and pulled Doom with my first crystal, I have been trying to get him since he came to the game. I had even saved a mystic AG and some sig stones hoping I'd pull him.
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146

I did two so far. Not regretting these crystals
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    I lucked out with a CAIW, Hulk and Thing. Overall I'm pretty happy with my pulls so far. I just need to dupe CAIW and THING now.