**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• MaskedCAPMaskedCAP Posts: 12
    * Captain America (end game)
    * Class mystic
    * bio:
    the super-soldier has proven herself worthy of wielding the mighty hammer Mjölnir, command over lightning, , Cap is a born leader of humans, heroes, and gods, all the while continuing to do what he believes is right — saving the world one clandestine mission at a time.
    * Tags
    #Avengers
    #Defensive: Utility
    #Hero
    #Size: M
    * Signature ability: Unbreakable will
    While Heavy Attack Charging
    cap activates charge for the next 5 second(s), reducing all damage by 50%, plus +1% for each Safeguard
    Once this ability finishes, it goes into cooldown and cannot be reactivated for 20 seconds.
    Unbreakable will will also trigger when cap is Stunned.
    Unbreakable will will also trigger when the Opponent would deal 300% or more of their Attack Rating with a Basic Attack, or 300% or more of their Attack Rating with a Special Attack Hit. This trigger ignores the ability cooldown.
    * Abilities
    ** Safeguard
    Passive
    Captain America’s vibranium shield can store up to 10 charges. He will not generate any new charge while at this limit.
    50% Chance when Blocking to gain +1Safeguard. This chance increases to 100% on a Well Timed Block.
    100% Chance when Stunned or when cap stun the opponent to gain +1 Safeguard.
    Safeguard falls off over time, falling off faster the longer its been since it last increased.
    100% chance to Nullify Unstoppable Buffs when striking the Opponent.
    +30% chance to cause Opponent’s attacks to Glance. Glancing Hits cannot be Critical, deal 50% reduced damage, and suffer -100% Offensive Ability Accuracy. This chance increases by 100% against Mystic and cosmic Champions.
    ** Fractured shield
    Each Safeguard increases Perfect Block chance by 5%. Perfect Blocks reduce incoming damage to 0.
    While the Shield is intact, cap can block Heavy and Unblockable Attacks and gains X Block Proficiency.
    Blocking a Heavy or Unblockable Attack reduces Shield Safeguard to 0, however all hits of the incoming Attack can be blocked.
    When reaching 0 Safeguard the Shield is Fractured, entering cooldown for 8 seconds. This cooldown increases by 300% each time Fracture occurs. When cooldown ends, the Shield is repaired at 7 Safeguard.
    On Fracture
    vibranium shards from the vibranium shield burst onto the Opponent, inflicting a Stun Debuff for 1.9 seconds.
    ** lightning clouds
    Special Attack 1: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing 233.55 - 884.25 Energy damage over 8 seconds.
    Special Attack 2: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing 242.2 - 917 Energy damage over 8.5 seconds, 100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 488.7 - 1854.9 Direct Damage over 4 seconds
    Special Attack 3: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing X Energy Damage over 5 seconds.
    This Special Attack can only inflict up to maximum of 20% of the opponent’s max Health as damage
    After any Special Attack, Captain America consumes all Safeguard
  • FisichellaFisichella Posts: 70
    Starfox
    Ajax
    Kthara
    Captain America (Sharon Rogers)
    Lord Templar
  • PoorlyMadePoorlyMade Posts: 55
    I was going to make a set of two characters for the team God Squad but I didn't feel like making Snowbird so I just made Hercules. I based him off of Sasquatch without the big SP2s and the special cost reduction and instead gave him higher attack rating and lots of furies. His entire point is to keep up Fury of the Gods and gain Zeus's Blessings and he also has ways to maintain his health even with his dropped of block prof. There are a lot of different things you could do with him and there is another idea I might do which would be kinda like Ronin, where he would rotate weapons.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1itO75k_3e7W6vSLGHvPsmhUb4nYGgqEhX2Wd3DKmNtI/edit?usp=sharing
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I would love to see
    The Fallen one
    Cosmic ghost rider
    The beyonder
    Molecule Man
    Shuman Gorath
    Vulcan
    Magus
    Mikaboshi.
    These are some of the ones I want to see,some might have already been mentioned but.
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    edited August 2020
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – REPTYL PRIME

Reptyl Prime enters The Contest MM/DDth at TT AM
    PDT!

About Reptyl Prime:

Reptyl Prime is a notorious space pirate who harbors a special hatred for any non-reptilian being and he will continue to do so in the battle realm to prove supremacy of his race.

Character Class: Cosmic

Reptyl Prime is in the weight lifting category of above 100 tons i.e. same as of hulk and sentry; so he must be very powerful champion.

• GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    My preferences:
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Galactus
    Knull
    Absolute Carnage
    Gwenom
    Anti Venom
  • My wishlist
    Hellfire
    Andrew forson
    Bestial
    Kuyuk
    Lighthammer
    Lady birgit
    Montague
    Rowkis
    Sam buchanan
    Shiv
    Short circuit
    Solomon negus
    Stepping razor
    Stonecold
    Vampire X
    Yves St. Monroe
    Rage
    Turbo
    Captain marvel (Monica rambeau)
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    bullseye or mystique or apocalypse
  • Java56Java56 Posts: 2
    Sandman is one of Spiderman's most unique villains. Being made of sand of course, he is a very durable foe that can absorb a lot of damage and reshape his body to do massive amounts of damage in a creative way.

Class: Science

Abilities: Flint Marko's body cannot take damage from Bleed or Poison due to his sand form.
    10% chance to Glance incoming hits
    Special 1: Flint Marko conjures a sandstorm that disorients his opponents inflicting a slow debuff and granting him a passive fury
    that is duplicated when the slow debuff is refreshed
    Special 2: With the ability to reshape his body, sandman uses his fists as a mace ball and hammer and stuns the opponent for a
    medium amount of time.
    Special 3 Sandman conjures all the sand in the nearby area to reshape himself into a giant sand monster that whips his opponent
    into a sandstorm and crushes them with its fist. Sandman is granted an indestructible buff lasting 8 seconds after
    activating this special attack.
    Awakened Ability: Sandman gains the ability to take the heat head on and gains Glass Form. Glass form is activated by taking 300
    energy or incinerate damage. Glass form grants Sandman the ability to gain 3 Armor Up buffs granting him 10%
    armor each, inflict a bleed on his opponent on par with 2 gwenpool bleeds, and up his critical rating by 10%.

Rotation: The ideal rotation for Sandman would be to consistently use Special 1 to inflict the slow debuffs and gain passive furies.
    Once the furies are stacked, launch a special 2 for great damage. If you are in a tight situation, use special 3 and gain an
    indestructible.
    Strong matchups: Human Torch (when awakened), Mephisto (when awakened), Juggernaut, Caltrops node, Unstoppable Colossus

Weak Matchups: Black Widow Clairevoyant, Corvus Glaive, Omega Red, Dr. Doom, (characters with high damage not reliant on Bleed or Poison debuffs).

Notes: I do not have a general idea as to what numbers would be good for his bleeds and overall damage and things like that, but overall, I would adore this character in MCOC even if it isn't this version of the character. As always constructive criticism helps me a lot and I'd like this idea to expand a bit! Share it around if you can! I'd really appreciate it!
  • MaskedCAPMaskedCAP Posts: 12
    * Captain America (end game)
    * Class mystic
    * bio:
    the super-soldier has proven himself worthy of wielding the mighty hammer Mjölnir, command over lightning, , Cap is a born leader of humans, heroes, and gods, all the while continuing to do what he believes is right — saving the world one clandestine mission at a time.
    * Tags
    #Avengers
    #Defensive: Utility
    #Hero
    #Size: M
    * Signature ability: Unbreakable will
    While Heavy Attack Charging
    cap activates charge for the next 5 second(s), reducing all damage by 50%, plus +1% for each Safeguard
    Once this ability finishes, it goes into cooldown and cannot be reactivated for 20 seconds.
    Unbreakable will will also trigger when cap is Stunned.
    Unbreakable will will also trigger when the Opponent would deal 300% or more of their Attack Rating with a Basic Attack, or 300% or more of their Attack Rating with a Special Attack Hit. This trigger ignores the ability cooldown.
    * Abilities
    ** Safeguard
    Passive
    Captain America’s vibranium shield can store up to 10 charges. He will not generate any new charge while at this limit.
    50% Chance when Blocking to gain +1Safeguard. This chance increases to 100% on a Well Timed Block.
    100% Chance when Stunned or when cap stun the opponent to gain +1 Safeguard.
    Safeguard falls off over time, falling off faster the longer its been since it last increased.
    100% chance to Nullify Unstoppable Buffs when striking the Opponent.
    +30% chance to cause Opponent’s attacks to Glance. Glancing Hits cannot be Critical, deal 50% reduced damage, and suffer -100% Offensive Ability Accuracy. This chance increases by 100% against Mystic and cosmic Champions.
    10 charges makes his attacks unblockable
    Entering this Safeguard has a 100% chance to Purify a Debuff by consumin
    ** Fractured shield
    Each Safeguard increases Perfect Block chance by 5%. Perfect Blocks reduce incoming damage to 0.
    While the Shield is intact, cap can block Heavy and Unblockable Attacks and gains X Block Proficiency.
    Blocking a Heavy or Unblockable Attack reduces Shield Safeguard to 0, however all hits of the incoming Attack can be blocked.
    When reaching 0 Safeguard the Shield is Fractured, entering cooldown for 8 seconds. This cooldown increases by 300% each time Fracture occurs. When cooldown ends, the Shield is repaired at 7 Safeguard.
    On Fracture
    vibranium shards from the vibranium shield burst onto the Opponent, inflicting a Stun Debuff for 1.9 seconds.
    ** lightning clouds
    Special Attack 1: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing 233.55 - 884.25 Energy damage over 8 seconds.
    Special Attack 2: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing 242.2 - 917 Energy damage over 8.5 seconds, 100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 488.7 - 1854.9 Direct Damage over 4 seconds
    Special Attack 3: 100% chance to Shock your opponent, dealing X Energy Damage over 5 seconds.
    This Special Attack can only inflict up to maximum of 20% of the opponent’s max Health as damage
    unblockable for 5 seconds
    After any Special Attack, Captain America consumes all Safeguard.
    ** Stun
    Stun prevents Champions from being able to move for several seconds. When a Champion is Stunned, it leaves them vulnerable to attack.
    All Attacks: Striking an opponent that has been Shocked has a 50% chance to Stun them for 1 seconds.
    ** Shock Resistance
    Passive: 70% Shock and stun Resistance.

• RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    just remembering champions that would be really awesome in the Marvel contest of champions:

I have some more champions here that would be amazing in the Marvel contest of champions:

Iron Spider

Spider Man 2099

Hercules

Ares

Wizard

Trapster

Blob

Toad

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    2 characters i wish to see would be agent coulson and yo-yo
    just remembering champions that would be really awesome in the Marvel contest of champions:

I have some ideas for new champions here that would be incredible in the contest of champions:

Thor (Stormbreaker)

Valkyrie

Super Skrull

Talos

Fantomex

Warpath

Morbius

Dracula

• My wishlist
    Sun king
    Sera
    Mur-G’nn
    Scrier
    Diemoas
    Jentorra
    Tinkerer
    Big man
    Shathra
    Molten man
    Chemistro
    Deathstorm
    Mister fish
    Skull-jacket
    Xander
    Terrible eye
    Dredmund
    Merlyn
    Topaz
    Batwing
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

My wishlist
    Sun king
    Sera
    Mur-G’nn
    Scrier
    Diemoas
    Jentorra
    Tinkerer
    Big man
    Shathra
    Molten man
    Chemistro
    Deathstorm
    Mister fish
    Skull-jacket
    Xander
    Terrible eye
    Dredmund
    Merlyn
    Topaz
    Batwing

I know none of them lol
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Lady deathstrike
  • FisichellaFisichella Posts: 70
    One version of the Hulk
    Mister Jip
    Jigsaw
    Grim Reaper
    Mr.Immortal
  • Hey why not the rest other heralds of galactus, galactus himself, living tribunal, beyonder, one above the all??
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    Headsman
    Headsman
    edited August 2020
    Small and weird character ideas.
    Well it's not letting me insert pics.
    Spider-Byte
    Attuma
    Aberration
    Abraxas
    Beetle
    Belasco
    Blackthorn
    Blizzard
    Blastaar
    Anole
    Blacklash
  • My wishlist
    Zippermouth
    Synch
    Forearm
    Wildside
    Unuscione
    Amelia voght
    Gentle
    Astra
    Celeste cuckoo
    Esme cuckoo
    Shen xorn
    Trinary
    Rasputin
    Cardinal
    North
    Percival
    Fauna

• Bone_Cru5s3rBone_Cru5s3r Posts: 9
    1. Fing Fang Foom (cosmic)
    2. Valkyrie (cosmic)
    3. Obadiah Stane (Iron Monger) (Tech)
    4. Surtur (mystic)
    5. Meik (Thor Ragnorak) (skill)
    6. Cannonball (mutant)
    7. Spider-ham (science)
    this is my list of some champions that would be awesome in the Marvel contest of champions:

Superior Octopus

Spider Man (Velocity)

Iron Lad

Whiplash

Cottonmouth

Black Racer

Black Widow (Yelena Belova)

Iron Maiden

this is my list of some champions that would be awesome in the Marvel contest of champions:

Prof X

Apocalypse

Mystique

Hulk (Smart)

The Leader

Sandman

HidroMan

Fing Fang Foom

• WindSeven59WindSeven59 Posts: 1

Examiner

Forbush man

Toad

Crimson cowl (justine hammer)

Xarus

Psi-wolf

Macabre

The shaper

Shasha hammer

Warbride

Angel salvadore
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180

Prof X

Apocalypse

Mystique

Hulk (Smart)

The Leader

Sandman

HidroMan

Fing Fang Foom

Alrighty bub. Lemme tell you some words.
    We are getting that exact prof x next month
    edited August 2020

Banshee

Cannonball