**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

L4 Ally that runs map +4x5. AQ focused

Line FrostGoblin
Discord: FROSTGOBLIN#2750

Comments

• SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Hey I added you on line. Pls accept. My user name is Slayerzz
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (optional). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Still looking.
  • SoCal07SoCal07 Posts: 19
    Aloha,

Controlled Collective II (our 2nd of 3 branches) is AQ focused and runs 3 BGs of AQ Maps 3, 4, and 5 x 5 days. We 100% explore all maps with modifiers.

We are a group of mature adults and family oriented. Only AQ and Line app for communication are mandatory.

Wars are optional, players choice if they want to participate in wars.

Contact on Line app is preferred:
    1. Phaelon Grey
    2. Reitchel, known as me
    3. JudoJohn
    4. Mathina

• Still looking, map 4 plz
  • DavytrainDavytrain Posts: 18

We are a laid back AQ focused alliance. We understand real life comes first. One open spot for a player capable of contributing to maps 5 or 4. We do AW in between AQ cycles. Line optional. My in game and line ids: Davytrain.