**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need an alliance

This is my roster can handle map 5 with little bit of practice preferably aq 100mil+ and war gold tier

Comments

• Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 129
    We’re rebuilding but would love to have you... Search tag MRPRZ and join us!
  • SupasixSupasix Posts: 80
    Give me a shout Supasix98 I've got map4 and map5 optional CABL4 alli tag
  • DavytrainDavytrain Posts: 18

We are a laid back AQ focused alliance. We understand real life comes first. One open spot for a player capable of contributing to map 5. We do AW in between AQ cycles. Line optional. My in game and line ids: Davytrain.
  • hey bro, we are a chill af ally, do what u can wen u can, no pressure, we’re only gonna start progressing once everyone is settled and ready, you would be perfect! in game i’m :classicjoshreal
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Silver 2 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    @SpiderCWL u add me I can't find ur name