**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk Ragnarok face me broken?

this was in map6 degen path.... I thought he would activate faceme but he didn't. is this normal or a bug

Comments

• Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Only proc for starburst and degen from dorm and magik
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

For some reason kabam considers certain effects neither active or passive, doesn’t make much sense to me but there’s not much we can do

It's just like some abilities are neither Offensive or Defensive, so won't trigger under certain circumstances.

I wish they would give an actual list of what's active, passive, offensive, defensive or none of the above.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

For some reason kabam considers certain effects neither active or passive, doesn’t make much sense to me but there’s not much we can do

It's just like some abilities are neither Offensive or Defensive, so won't trigger under certain circumstances.

I wish they would give an actual list of what's active, passive, offensive, defensive or none of the above.
    they have been promising better iconing for ever.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

It's not so much the icons, but rather I'd love to have an actual pinned message on the forums listing and updated when new abilities come into the game. Even if its in the strategy and tips section. Just big post. But rather they've just left it for the player base to figure out, and complain when it seems like something isn't as it would seem it should be.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I read the title : Hulk Ragnarok face broken?

yes, it’s too green
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Lormif said:

ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

It's not so much the icons, but rather I'd love to have an actual pinned message on the forums listing and updated when new abilities come into the game. Even if its in the strategy and tips section. Just big post. But rather they've just left it for the player base to figure out, and complain when it seems like something isn't as it would seem it should be.
    so few people actually come to the forums, that is why the icons really need to be updated. The player base should not need to come here to get information on it.