**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 1 - Strategies and Tips

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    TacoDoug said:

Stuck on CB, no problem getting to him but the fight against him goes nowhere. Just can’t get things going with ghost and never really loved her play style.

You're better off using Corvus and revives if you can't play Ghost
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

If you are really struggling with Crossbones, take up your Omega Red. Even an unduped one will be able to do that fight. The only thing you might want to do is put 1 point into coagulate if don't have it already to stop him from taking any bleed damage from the Biohazard. Also, remove the Bane link for your initial run. If you don't want to or can't rank up Omega, Claire can do the fight, it'll just be a little harder.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I am on 6.1.5 crossbones but kinda stuck so wondering if my roster could take him and what guys are recommended.

Any reason why your Thing wouldn't work?
  • TheDAGETheDAGE Posts: 3
    Any tips before i do crossbones?
    o
  • HeroSeeker1HeroSeeker1 Posts: 14
    Take out the bane node. Omega and Iceman are your best counters so make sure they are on the team.
  • Think I can take out Xbones in 6.1.5 with any of these?

• Think I can take out Xbones in 6.1.5 with any of these?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Awakened AA is great for 6.1.1 agent venom, otherwise the tenacity can wreck you.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Hi all. I've hit 6.1.5 and despite having an ok roster(Sparky, Quake, Domino etc) I'm struggling for options for the Crossbones fight.

Like many I've hit the wall with Crossbones as I haven't been graced by many bleed and poison immune champs.Options I've got, apart from Unit-Man, with either poison or bleed immunity (or both) are:
    Dormammu (duped) is 5*/r4
    Thing (duped) is 5*/r3
    Corvus (unduped) is 5*/r2
    Emma Frost (duped) is 5*/r2
    Hyperion (duped) is 5*/r4

Is it worth pushing with any of these, or should I wait until I'm blessed by the RNG or the 6.1 changes, whichever comes first?
  • Lennon123Lennon123 Posts: 40
    Is dormmanu immune to Crossbone buff?
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Chobbly said:

Hi all. I've hit 6.1.5 and despite having an ok roster(Sparky, Quake, Domino etc) I'm struggling for options for the Crossbones fight.

Like many I've hit the wall with Crossbones as I haven't been graced by many bleed and poison immune champs.Options I've got, apart from Unit-Man, with either poison or bleed immunity (or both) are:
    Dormammu (duped) is 5*/r4
    Thing (duped) is 5*/r3
    Corvus (unduped) is 5*/r2
    Emma Frost (duped) is 5*/r2
    Hyperion (duped) is 5*/r4

Is it worth pushing with any of these, or should I wait until I'm blessed by the RNG or the 6.1 changes, whichever comes first?

I have a suggestion, which I don't think is very original but you can get the fight done this way
    Rank up corvus to r3, put on full boosters (30% attack and 15% attack boost), start the fight and quit out as soon as he starts regenerating, you can use this method with any of your champs and especially thing because of his immunities but it's extremely expensive unit wise
  • ChiefRedbeardChiefRedbeard Posts: 51
    I need some cavalier advice. I’m up to 6.1.5 (Crossbones chapter) and I’m worried I don’t have strong enough bleed immune and/or heel block champs. I could rank up either Iceman or Sentinel (both unduped) to r4 but I worry they still won’t be strong enough. Advice gladly needed:
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

I need some cavalier advice. I’m up to 6.1.5 (Crossbones chapter) and I’m worried I don’t have strong enough bleed immune and/or heel block champs. I could rank up either Iceman or Sentinel (both unduped) to r4 but I worry they still won’t be strong enough. Advice gladly needed:

Magneto post buff if they still keep his 90% bleed resistance 1 point in coagulate will make him 100% bleed immune. Other than that Sentinel maybe
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474

This is my roster I have some stash revives so trying to make cavalier push with some boosts on any tips will be greatly appreciated
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

This is my roster I have some stash revives so trying to make cavalier push with some boosts on any tips will be greatly appreciated

It would help if you post your roster with only 5* since 4* cannot be used in Act 6
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Can stealthy work for 6.1.2 Ultron boss?
    Also, please tag me if you're replying to this.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I have Medusa but by the time I get to an sp1 against 6.1.2 Ultron boss I either get shocked to death by EMP mod or he evades when I do MM then sp1 to try and get the armor shattered. And my furies make his power gain nuts, what should I do?

Currently exploring 6.1
  • I have Medusa but by the time I get to an sp1 against 6.1.2 Ultron boss I either get shocked to death by EMP mod or he evades when I do MM then sp1 to try and get the armor shattered. And my furies make his power gain nuts, what should I do?

Currently exploring 6.1

Its been a while, but I don't think that Ultron is stun immune or anything, so you could try only attacking after parry/stun. He shouldn't evade while stunned.

If you have a Karnak and can fit him on the team, he has that armor break synergy with Medusa. Heavy attacks inflict permanent armor breaks, so you can stack up armor breaks pretty quickly with heavies. Parry/Heavy four times, then get to SP1 and use it to convert them (I believe the max stack with the synergy is four). I can't vouch for it because I did not have Medusa when I did 6.1, but that might help.
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 52

I just started trying to get cav and don’t know who to rank up I can rank
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 52
    I run suicides 2 points in each and willing to rank 5

Jbeatz said:

I just started trying to get cav and don’t know who to rank up I can rank

Guilly and omega are very useful for getting cav.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Finished chapter 1 ages ago the content was just boring and the rewards were 'meh'

Apart from the exploration bundle 😠
  • HeirulHeirul Posts: 6
    How to walkthrough the chapter 6.2?
  • stargazerNstargazerN Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    Plz remove the poison node in act.6.1.5 (crossbones), its very difficult to counter vigor also poison. Its my humble request plz help me with that. I've tried many times but everything in vain.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    I am ready to storm final step to Cavalier - 6.1.6.
    Who is better for that mission and what path i should take with these champions?

Annatar said:

Who is better for that mission and what path i should take with these champions?

Guilly can cheese her way through a few paths. I can't remember the path I took for completion, but I've done the all or nothing path with her alone, AA for electro and still Guilly for the boss. Itemless.

I wouldn't advise that path for completion tho.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Kill_Grey said:

Annatar said:

Guilly can cheese her way through a few paths. I can't remember the path I took for completion, but I've done the all or nothing path with her alone, AA for electro and still Guilly for the boss. Itemless.

Thanks. I think, i will first try bleed path with Gully, Collossus, Omega, Hyperion and Starky

Annatar said:

Kill_Grey said:

Annatar said:

Thanks. I think, i will first try bleed path with Gully, Collossus, Omega, Hyperion and Starky

Good luck!