**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why isn't Quake poison immune?

Going by the established rules of the Contest, all Inhumans are poison immune. The Quake we have here is based on AoS, where I'm sure she's Inhuman. Keeping in line with these rules, shouldn't she also be poison immune?

Comments

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Does she really need more? I think she’s strong enough as she is lol

She definitely is. I was just wondering why.
    Midnite93 said:

Let's see she wasn't born as an inhuman unlike Medusa and Black Bolt. Probably made one due to genes getting altered.

So her genes were altered, then she was exposed to the Terrigen Mist?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Midnite93 said:

Let's see she wasn't born as an inhuman unlike Medusa and Black Bolt. Probably made one due to genes getting altered.

So her genes were altered, then she was exposed to the Terrigen Mist?
    Think of it like this, poision immunity is recessive. If you are childof 2 inhumans you get it, but if just have the inhuman gene passed down though the ages and come into contact with the terrigen mist you dont.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Mostly because kabam doesn't really care about consistency with marvel lore. I mean, man thing is bigger then some xl champs, but he is not xl champ. Wich is a lot simpler case, then poison, as you can probably craft some chemical substance that will be poison for specific being. Being immune to every type of poison is a very weak concept, if you start to think about it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Mostly because kabam doesn't really care about consistency with marvel lore. I mean, man thing is bigger then some xl champs, but he is not xl champ. Wich is a lot simpler case, then poison, as you can probably craft some chemical substance that will be poison for specific being. Being immune to every type of poison is a very weak concept, if you start to think about it

Marvel lore doesn't follow it's own lore in each different universe.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I think stuff stopped making sense when ghost rider took incinerate damage
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    She takes poison damage, therefore she’s not poison immune
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I think stuff stopped making sense when ghost rider took incinerate damage

You could argue it stopped making sense the first time Hulk punched Rocket Raccon and Rocket didn't become bloody confetti. 😂😂😂
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Going by the established rules of the Contest, all Inhumans are poison immune. The Quake we have here is based on AoS, where I'm sure she's Inhuman. Keeping in line with these rules, shouldn't she also be poison immune?

She was not born an inhuman she was made due to her genes.
    what? that’s not how being inhuman works. All inhumans have the genes inside at birth, but need to be exposed to the terrigen mist to unlock that power, even Black Bolt and Medusa. They don’t even have to be fully developed to unlock their gift, as shown by Black Bolt.

This has a legitimate answer.

Inhumans like Black Bolt and Medusa were children of two inhumans, therefore giving them poison immunity. The Terrigen mist has nothing to do with this considering that both Black Bolt and Medusa also had to be exposed to the mists to get powers themselves.

Daisy was the child of Jiaying and Cal, only one of which being inhuman (Jiaying). Therefore, Daisy is not poison immune.

Doesn't Kamala Khan also have poison immunity in the game? Or am I remembering it wrong?